or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mxtxm

After revieiwng the min specs, I would say your good to go on this. May not be able to go on high, but you should at least be able to run it on med.

http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-minimum-specs-revealed/
8 years ago
I will admit that I am getting sick of the themed maps. They were okay at first then they lost their charm. I don't blame you guys for playing them though. As you said good maps take time, and they have been few and far in between. I would !ike to see you guys go back and play the older maps. I know a you've seen them before, but bacm then your overall strategy may have been different than it is now. Plus it'll give you another shot at trying out some of the maps' weapons. A few of those old maps had unique weapons and weapon upgrades. Like the Wunder Walther on Nazl Zombie Neighborhood.

8 years ago
31)Proper Tree
32)Nazi Zombie Neighborhood
 :poker:
8 years ago
Will we still be able to use them in custom zombies? This is something that has been bugging me since the mod tools alpha started. The reason I am asking is at i did the grind of getting every weapon in zombies to its maximum level, and I know so e map makers li!e to make really challenging maps so a attachment like fast being able to be used early on is a blessing.
8 years ago
Updated OP with the Revelations Prologue Trailer
Nacht at 3:01.....this is going to be nuts, because it looks like it may be bits and pieces of previous maps, just by that one shot of nacht
8 years ago
the L4 siege works different in zombies compared to MP i think, what you described is how the weapon is meant to work.
I thouvht that at first too, until i loaded a solo game and had the rockets do the same thing they do in mp.
8 years ago
I was playing Gorod Krovi with a friend, I got the L4 siege from the mystery. The issue is that for what ever reason, because i wasn't the host the weapon decided not to function properly. The rockets are suppose arc upwards from the weapon then all out launch. What happened was instead of the rockets going up, they went down and exploded instantly on the ground. if you aren't careful and adjust to this, this WILL get you killed so be wary when using the weapon in co-op.
 The second is there is currently a bug that prevents the player from being able to switch weapons. I think monkey bombs may cause it, however I can't 100% confirm it. The good news is the player can easily fix it buy buying a new weapon, perk, by hitting shift tab, alt tab, or by pausing the game.
8 years ago
I like Anthrax, Avenged Sevenfold, Megadeth, Boston, Adrenaline Mob, Stone Sour, Alice in Chains, Alice Cooper, Bad Company, so pretty much classic rock, hard rock, and metal.
8 years ago
Lilrifa just helped me fix the Ray, it isn't in your face anymore :)

EDIT:

(Image removed from quote.)

My favorite pistol from bo3 in a custom map....now I really cant wait to play this map....on top of that, the atmosphere looks amazing....
8 years ago
Just played the map and was wondering why the map requires t4m. While I was playing, I didn't notice anything too major, and honestly the map is kind of bare.
8 years ago
I went for the 31-79jgb 215. I think I have only ever seen it on 2 maps(Swan and Industrial Estate.) The Wave gun/zap gun dual wield might not be in too many maps, but to me it's not as fun to use.
8 years ago
I would like to know from you guys,  Is the map worth updating?  As there are a few bugs in the map but nothing that huge.

I would update it to fix the bugs. I think the double hits should be taken out(where you take damage then about a second later you take more damage) because its frankly annoying and a lot of the times the second hit doesn't even makes sense. I took a hit from a zombie which red screened me, I killed it, and ended up taking more damage from it even though it was dead.

I found a small bug where the reload animation on the Tentacle Teddy(AUG's masterkey) breaks when you reload it from empty. When the animation starts it freezes up for about 2 seconds, then it reloads.
8 years ago
     I was wondering what everyone's favorite camo to use zombies is. Something I have noticed is that a few of the camos look a little bit different in mp than they do in zombies because of the lighting, which causes some of the camos to look even better.

My favorite camo to use in zombies is the Haptic camo.

I have it on all but few weapons. It gives the guns a nice moving chrome look and if you look at if from different angles the camo changes. IT is easily the most trippy camo in the game.
8 years ago
Loading ...