or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mrshhh

Dear

redspace200  I have downloaded the map and so have friends. I can play solo but when i try to play with friends and we are loading the lobby it crashes and says unhandled shader error???

fixed issue.....  it was .CFF issue...
9 years ago
Dear

redspace200  I have downloaded the map and so have friends. I can play solo but when i try to play with friends and we are loading the lobby it crashes and says unhandled shader error???
9 years ago
TYVM SPACE!!! why has this not been add to Map Manager yet???
9 years ago
Here is the new group for WaW Nazi Zombies for PC(only)!!

Trying to get the community larger!!!

VVV~link below~VVV

https://www.facebook.com/groups/629155330528106/
COD WAW ~ Nazi ZoMBieS mods ~ PC only !!
9 years ago
Thanks everyone for the continued support. As Im nearing completion to this project, I have decided to add in one more enemy type (as the result of me removing many other bosses) which will be found in a new area I have planned that is slightly more open then the current areas I have now. The purpose of this is to allow you to move around a bit more, while still making this area kind of risky to stay in.

The preview video to this new enemy can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rvmZK2zAs&feature=youtu.be

Now I need some feedback on this. I don't currently have a "punishment" or downside if he is able to sound the alarm. I thought about spawning more AI, but didn't see that as to big of a deal to the player. I want to do something that will make the players not want to get caught, but not insanely bad to the point where it will ruin there game. Any ideas are welcome!

BOY OF SILENCE???   is it like a every 5-10 rounds boss? or every round random??
IT IS A SICK IDEA!!! but how hard will it be?   
9 years ago
its been almost a year and we still dont have a release date?? 
are you waiting for the community to totally be gone?  Its already a pain to find players, we need this soon to spark up interest again...

been playing zombies since 2008 and i dont wanna stop.. this map looks better then the original creators maps.

release it!!!  we beg of you please Redspace200!! ty
9 years ago
Loading ...