or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrDunlop4

But can you make like 1-2 min video about it cause i was tryinf this already all ways wat were shown in forum but nothing worked.Im better at videos :)
Yeah i can do but not yet. I think tomorrow evening is the video in YouTube. I will send you then the link :)

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Yes i mean this.If somone help me with it :)

Here is link how it looks like in cod4.Same :) : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx1w7v8apj8

Click you camo in Asset Manager. Set material Type model phong and surface type none. Scroll done an enable Texture scroll and/or sub layer scroll.

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey guys so i was wondering if someone could help me with scrolling camo for guns without maya.I saw many tutorials here but nothing worked for me so if somone made full tutorial on how to make moving camo for gun it will really help me thank you :)

Wav3yZeus

Hey

Do you mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHebRHY652o&list=UUWcIRH_X8gimM_Nm9UxDYtA

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey Guys

Does anyone have the FX for Blundegat with the scripts? When yes can i got it?

Thx

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
You just said the exact same thing... If you mean movin texture, in asset manager select world phong as type and ice as surface type. Then go down to texture scroll and check it. Boom done. But if you want to control the speed and have an image moving under another image, then enable sub layer scroll instead. At the top of assman choose a texture that's completely invisible, then on sub layer scroll set both images. The numbers to the right control how it moves. I light he wrong on some of this, can't check now.

And try what I said instead of checking with other people to make sure it works first. :)

Nice thx for the tips :)

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
A scroll texture as in a paper? Or do you mean a texture that literally scrolls?
Example a scrolling Wall Texture in Radiant.

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey Guys  :)

Does everyone know on how to make a scroll Texture in Radiant?

Thx

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey Guys

Is there anyone, who can give me the  fx from Mark2?

Thx

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey Guys

Does anyone have a script for hitmarker? When yes can i got it?

Thx

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
IF there was such a fix to this error don't you think it would be shared throughout the community? Do as the first guy said and comment out fx and sounds.

I think some guys know how to ignore this. You can see all the others released maps they have a lot of fx/sounds and this WITHOUT ERROR! How?
10 years ago
Comment out fx and sounds. Sounds are in soundalais folder, comment out guns you don't use in weapons.csv with # and completing recompile everything. And for fx comment them out from mapname.gsc with a //

Yes thanks for helps. But my question is, how can i fix the error? Is there a way to use a lot of fx/sounds without error?
I ask, becuase i work on Nuketown 2025 in Zombies and i want in there map a lot of fx/sounds. But the errors must fix.

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey Guys

How can i ignore the fx 400 error and the load 1600 error? Is there any scripts to fix this two thing?

Thx

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Uhhh normally you have 2 grenades when you spawn...

Yes but by start of the second rounds normally you have 4 grenades. The problem was by the second round he has again 2 grenades.
10 years ago
Hey Guys

Can everyone say what does this do?

http://gyazo.com/472301ebe46d7d3d0d5a83ae78f84923

Thx

MrDunlop4
10 years ago
Hey Guys

I have a Problem. Normaly you have 4 grenades when you spawn. But I have only 2. Where can I Change that?

Thx

RichardMeier13
Do you have the "stielhandgranate" file in your weapons/sp/ file? When yes than open it with Notepad++ and search [STRG+F] clipsize and change the number to 4. Hope its works :D
10 years ago
Loading ...