or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - moonmaster1

I will admit the commando and the AUG are appealing guns compared to a china lake.

I always went for the LMGs however. Nothing could beat the large clip size of an HK21 for me.

+1 rep @DeathBringerZen
10 years ago
I think Black Ops had waaayy too many of the same gun.

The famas, commando, AUG all held the same function, similar rates of fire and the exact ammo clip of 30. Once you pap' the weapons, the only differences come down to sights and attachments.

The inclusion of ghost guns adds a mystery appeal for those who never bought or played the game. Wonder how long it took to name their pap'ed counterparts?
10 years ago
There's nothing wrong with using cheats just because you want to or feel like it, after all this is custom zombies. We're all here to have a good time

+1 rep for you. Everyone plays video games, I find skill to be irrelevant.
10 years ago
I personally use a trainer, There are a good amount on google.

I use them when I play solo and have no chance at earning glorious wonder weapons.

It is like using a game genie, just do not use them online and say you earned that score.

Finally, it wont protect you from everything. The panzer soldat kills cheaters dead.
10 years ago
My brother just turned 18 tuesday.

Happy birthday and Welcome to Manhood my good man! There are a world of possibilities open to you now.
10 years ago
Haxman, I am proud to inform you that you......

Spoiler: click to open...
Have a very shmexy mancave!
10 years ago
Okay, I honestly don't know how I missed this map.

That being said I can honestly say I want this map.

Very well done good sir, best of luck finishing this epic.
10 years ago
Bear traps in zombies makes a whole lot of sense but It does make me wonder why 3arc never bothered to put them it? Doesn't matter now thanks again to the Great UGX Team!  :P

@tomikaze: Is it cool if I come over and play T2? I ended up with the Aerosmith game for christmas.

10 years ago
YESSSZZZ! Hands down best map ever!
10 years ago
I figure maggie has a bad habit of jinx'ing herself and those around her. Regardless I think she will be okay til next season.

Beth will probably be a mangled mess but alive next we see her.

What familar locations have you seen? I never really noticed myself.

I making a big claim here but I enjoyed the back 8 more than any other season.
Minus the Governor episodes and Too Far Gone.
10 years ago
Cool, I never liked that reset bug.
10 years ago
I dig the ported over animations and hitmarkers.  Adds very much to the mod's authenticity.

Also, snipers.  :accepted:
10 years ago
This is pretty sweet, a true representation of an Ultimate Gaming Experience.

With proper setup, W@W theoretically could boot up in steam Big Picture and straight to a game of zombies in one go, with multiple customization features.

Is their any reason this shouldn't be on my watch list?
Spoiler: click to open...
10 years ago
I just saw this a day ago and I'd figure I'd share it.

Basically its a Meat Boy/ Metal Slug hybrid platformer developed by a group of developers residing in south africa featuring "lawyer friendly" appearances by The Terminator (Conan , Commando, different styles for Ahhhnold), Rambo, Mr. T, Chuck Norris, Danny Treyo, Bruce Willis and more in one game.

Currently they have been greenlit and have a new build available for those who want to try the game which to my knowledge just released a multiplayer mode and well as 4 player local co-op (and controller support like http://www.starwhal.com/).

Anyways here is the link to the brototype.
http://www.freelives.net/broforce-game

EDIT: Forgot to add but you can play this in your browser or as a downloadable .exe.
10 years ago
If you plan to use crossfire (dual gpu's) be sure your card is crossfire compatible, be sure to have a crossfire cable, and finally try to stay with the same brand if possible.

In case you are met with a serious problem customer service will be more likely to help if you are using their products exclusively.
10 years ago
Loading ...