or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - moonmaster1

I like the jetpacks. Thats about it.

Hard to get me to like anything futuristic in video games since I played as Iron Man in GTA IV.

Edit:Two things; One, I'd like to see a jetpack mod for world at war's multiplayer one day. Two, has anyone seen the Day Zero Special Edition? Will anyone want to spend money for what essentially amounts to xXV.I.PXx access?

My heart hopes the answer is no.
10 years ago
So nice to see this mod blossom, I've been itching for some new zombies.

Or probably because some crackhead bit me, didn't stop to ask him why.
10 years ago
I enjoyed it but I got bored with it rather quickly.

I still go back to it when I get bored of shooting zombies but shovel knight has my full attention ATM.
10 years ago
I'm sorry sir but I do not think that points and a picture of a button are even in the same league. Apples to Oranges.

We use xbox controllers because we A. Need a controller and B.Came from playing the Xbox Version first. We know what the controls are and hintstrings would only baby us when half of these maps make you eat dirt over and over again with grueling difficulty.

I mean if mappers want authenticity it is theirs to choose I suppose but it is not worth derailing UGX's development in my eyes.

Edi: Gun and door prices fluctuate between maps. That too. Interesting debate AmI→?
10 years ago
If you have played zombies enough, Why would you want the game to remind you of the exact button you need to press to pick up an item?

Once a player opens a door or buys a weapon for the first time, they will know that X reloads and does things.
10 years ago
I enjoy Shovel Knight very much.

Jake kaufman's soundtrack makes it all the better having enjoyed his body of work since Contra 4 on the DS.

Also If I understand this correctly, The game's studio Yacht Club Games is comprised of Former Wayforward employees. Thats really cool too as Wayforward has always delivered quality games.
10 years ago
I have waited six months for the day where I would share this with all of you.  :)

If you are familiar with Mugen and OpenBOR then you know zvitor, Game creating architect who helped create characters for such standalone games such as Avengers Vs X-Men and its predecessor X-men Second Coming. Both Inspired sequels to Capcom's 1994 X-Men Fighting game, Children of the Atom.

After Second Coming Zvitor created Marvel First Alliance, a Beat em' Up inspired by the SNES Marvel games boasting a roster of 30+ characters and LOADS of unlockables. Marvel First Alliance 2 is a vast upgrade to the original as it refines the gameplay, story, sounds and beefs up the roster to a whopping 52 characters with numerous unique abilities.

TL;DR? Download is located here along with various information and Videos of the Game's Development and Final Trailer.

http://www.zvitor.com.br/projeto/mfa2.html

Final Note: Can confirm This does NOT work on a Modded Xbox Classic. Game boots back to Dash at the loading screen.

10 years ago
This TWENTY MINUTE LONG Zelda - Link to the past medley!

Weighing in at a near 40mb download, (The size of an audiobook chapter.) This song will get your blood pumped and make you want to play zelda.

Even as I type this, I am listening to this song and I want to play zelda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jglG4bUg5Iw
10 years ago
Retrogamecon in Syracuse.

Its a new event but James Rolfe (AVGN) will be there and this event will occur just before my birthday this year in november. 
10 years ago
Last off topic note: I need to eat less chicken, prolly gonna grab some after I eat this Pop-Tart though.

Anyways, I dig the sheer amount of detail put in the test map. That Walking Dead reference also gets a +1 from me.
10 years ago
I do!!

Example: When origins came out, there were several transcribed pieces of text that were in some sort of code detailing story like the audio logs around the map. The were solved about 3 months after the map's release.

Vonderhaar has been notorious for this right around the time Der Riese came out. Started to get really bad around the time Ascension's release.

I followed the COD Wiki every day for a while.  :D
10 years ago
Bought World at War, Garry's mod, and Castle Crashers. for my buddy who just started using steam.

Traded in all my collected cards (5$ worth)and picked up BattleBlock Theater for 2.50.

Hoarding all my money for some excellent sales throughout the next week.
10 years ago
“A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”

― Shigeru Miyamoto

That being said, I'd say 90%. Hang tight and go make a grilled cheese and read some Sears catalog.

(Disclaimer: I love Sears catalog.)
10 years ago
This kind of discussion comes up every now and again at romhacking.

The key here is balance. You can't play through your own levels and expect everyone to play them. Best idea is to have an inexperienced player have a crack at your map and take note when and where they get frustrated with and balance accordingly.

With that said, I never go for expensive endings, convoluted easter eggs are not worth my time either.
10 years ago
So E3 is currently going on right now, and imo I'm really enjoying most of the stuff that Nintendo has announced right now :D

^This. Also some games coming to PC. I don't have any next gen consoles so there is not a whole lot for me to sink my teeth into.
10 years ago
Loading ...