or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - moonmaster1

I thoroughly enjoy this map. I saw a lot of weapons not present in zombies, period.

The architecture is beautiful, the layout is fun, and the new power ups add new possibilities; such as losing 5000 from the gambler I picked up.
11 years ago
This just made my week. Now I feel the game will be more exciting in later rounds.
11 years ago
I love the idea that you can pack a punch twice. The entire gamemode is starting to feel larger in scope.

About the elemental weapons.  The elemental guns feature special effects such as a thunder gun blast every so often, however will the guns themselves have any further increase in damage when PaP'ed twice?
11 years ago
I have two questions regarding your last post.

1. Will the elements have various damage effects? An example being fire inflicting damage over time.

2.With this new weapon system, is it possible for a mapper to add even more weapons in conjunction with UGX's arsenal for their own map?

11 years ago
I believe he means the M4A1 Turbine.
11 years ago
For 24 hours worth of work, I gotta say I'm very impressed.

I'm grateful to see a video this week. I'm sure you guys will have that technical difficulty ironed out in record time. Thanks again!
11 years ago
Blundergat is in. Its in the changelog.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=710.0

It says to be a full port. Considering the elemental presets featuring acid weapons, It could very well happen.
11 years ago
I for one am glad the fire effects have been touched up. The world at war effects had zero transparency.

I'm also excited to see the acid type and there elemental turrets. Thanks for the video!
11 years ago
Origins doesn't look too bad, looks like MOTD with trenches.

They absolutely wasted the Mauser if its just a pistol reskin. That is my only gripe.
11 years ago
This is a great day for the community!

Thank you everyone for your continued interest and support.
11 years ago
Loading ...