or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MistaC4

If you've joined the PAYDAY 2 official steam group thank YOU for helping a lot of people keep stuff that should be free, free.
Ya I did join
10 years ago
Wow this year alone ive gotten so many amazing free games now another one? Whats going on here....idc Free stuff! And thx +1
10 years ago
that is set by the developers not the console. there is going to be 60 fps games comming out soon
We blame Bungie for this....
10 years ago
Some trippy Sh*t Here...
10 years ago
Well lets hope its fixable in the near future and BTW I think Leviathan looks sick (And other maps but I think Leviathan will be my Fav  :rainbow: .
10 years ago
Ya I found that out too. Mine was an accident lol I think there was an earlier post about that too. :D
10 years ago
I know you can sprint with it, but it is painfuly slow and it lasts about 3-4 seconds (if i'm correct).
Yeah......that's why I couldn't remember lol..

Post Merge: July 24, 2014, 09:30:11 pm
And if anyone did not experience the same problems as I did just say so Ex. Weapon bobbing loop.. If none of the beta testers had the  issues I had then say so, so Powngy doesn't have to try to solve a problem that was on my end.
10 years ago
you could, but theres is the matter of the images, scripts, worldspawn settings and other stuff that need to be moved aswell and itll be too much work
Oh ok .....but too bad..
10 years ago
Origin has Sims 2 complete pack for free   Code: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

Its legit don't worry http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Many of you are probably thinking this eww its Origin....who cares its FREEEEEE lol

Edit- Every one can get this till July 31st
10 years ago
easy can make u bored. being bored cause hitler to kill jew. Killing jews caused world war 2. World war 2 caused the creation of mustard [gas]. mustard is in a bottle. bottles can be sharp if they break. you can be cut by sharp stuff. being cut can cause you to bleed. bleeding causes blood. blood is what drips out of people's ears after hearing my voice. my equals me. thus ive come to a conclusion.

Spoiler: click to open...
easy = n123q45

dont be n123q45... dont be easy
I died reading this lol
10 years ago
Did you get my Pm for all the bugs I found if so srry Fraps doesn't feel like recording waw so the ones were hard to explain I cant show you. If you didn't get it then here you go.

Nuketown beta bugs

Weapon bobing animation is clunky and needs to be smoothed out and it feels when it reloops the player skips forward-ish.
Game freezes at start but then works again.
Mauser does more damage than in blops 2.
Some viewhands have texture glitches.
Specmap issues with Mauser,
PAP door needs to be clipped off because you can just walkthrough it.
With Mauser if you run out of ammo and run the cocking mechanisim goes bach into the gun then when you stop running it comes back out.
Going prone with all guns the viewarms are sticking out too far.
Raygun Mk2 has no fx and iron sigh-scope at end of barrel.
No reload sound for Raygun Mk2.
Msmc needs its firerate improved.
Monkeys dont work at all.
Death machine needs barrel spinning animation.
Scorpion evo sounds like its on 3 round burst on automatic somehow.
B23R needs Firerate tweaking
Blundergat fov needs changing
On some parts of the map zombies stop chasing you and cut you off Will have a vid later on
Game seems to have performance issues(possibly from the weapon bobbing or just my pc)
Doubletap machine looks like a ghost machine.
Pdw is a little OP.
Zombies derp out while your on the baclony by Double tap and opposite house.
I think you need to disable running with the death machine cause if i can remember you couldnt run with it on blops 2

Thats all I found but all in all its a good map but it just needs to be a bit bigger and incorporate your own version of the map too.
10 years ago
Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't you just copy the map over to a new one or would that not work at all?
10 years ago
I'm sorry to break it to you, but the hint strings are made with... well... strings. That means we can only use alphanumerical characters on hint strings which means we can't add any images on them. Maybe it's possible to show the button's image using a hud element but due to the engine limits, it'll eventually break the gameplay.

Also, since we need to load a cfg to make an xbox controller to work on waw, we can't detect if the player is using a controller or a keyboard and a mouse with gsc which means it's impossible to do what you want.
Exactly therefore delaying the mod even more. +1 john
10 years ago
Actually the solo score board was put on a wile ago since the donators get the devlog a month or so before the rest of the community does..

Post Merge: July 22, 2014, 05:25:07 am
(Image removed from quote.)
LOL
10 years ago
... :lol: some MANY players desire the full console experience on custom zombies. Like I said before, we know what the buttons do, but we enjoy the aesthetic touch it provides. Trem made it sound like it was quite possible so I don't think it would be derailing UGX 1.1's development.
They are about a month from release or as Trem likes to say current month +1. I dont think people would like it all that much if it was Current month +3 lol.
10 years ago
Loading ...