or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MistaC4

Ive been really disappointed on how many people play zombies now, There's like no one on PC ,but on ps3 and Xbox there's tons. So if any one wants to play just add me on steam xXBloodHoundXx .
10 years ago
Usually going into safe mode gets rid of the problem for me. I've had times where it runs 15 frames.
Hmm thx will try how do I go into safe mode exactly?

Double Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 11:35:07 pm
Hmm thx will try how do I go into safe mode exactly?
Thx man it worked quite well +1 and 480p dont look too bad with 4x AA lol
10 years ago
For some reason lately Ive been getting shitty frames in WAW for some strange reason I used to be able to max out on it just fine but now it goes from 30 to like 20. Other games like Cod 4 and Mw2 are on max at constant 70 or so if anyone knows what the problem could be help is appreciated. And why does this game look like shit on anything under 60 fps? When playing bf3 40 fps looks great even 30 but on Waw its A cluster fck of microstuddering lag.
10 years ago
This game is really unoptimized for zombies but for mp its fine there were some console configs you could do I think it was r_multiprocessor =1 or something like that, that helped with the framerate.
10 years ago
Happy Bday Trem!.....maybe a UGX mod present  :troll:
10 years ago
It's hardcoded to only allow 4 players in any session. So he'd have to modify each check that limits it to 4, which is probably a couple dozens and then obviously engine limits.
And to add even though its been like a month.... I beleive Zombies for Bo2 was using the Multiplayer engine so they could have 8 players....or more.
10 years ago
Please stay on topic and don't make it worse than it already is.
Thank you!
10 years ago
still soo damn expensive.
not worth it sadly.
True still aint worth it but if it was 75% hell yeah i would get evrything from cod but 50% off is what it should be at default....
10 years ago
Just look at this gigantic pile bullsh*t of micro transactions, what happened to just buying a game and getting everything without having to buy dlc and all this small garbage micro transactions. http://store.steampowered.com/sub/49993/
10 years ago
I want to increase my fan speed on my laptop because i think is not running its full potential when gaming is there any programs that can change fan speeds on a laptop i have already tried speed fan which does not detect my fan. My laptop is a Hp Envy M6 thanks!
10 years ago
Crew beta key AUPM-MCGL-MDCL-UAR3 You need uplay to redeem dont redeem in steam it does not work
10 years ago
Ok thanks for the help, I will just add stairs instead because I am clueless at scripting. :P
Don't give up on it ask members and other mappers Im sure they will know how to help you.
10 years ago
Looks great man I always wanted a Remake like map of Origins
10 years ago
I can feel my frames dropping already from this Amazing detail great job looks great! :lol:
10 years ago
i filnd is bug out of the map  07/19/2014   i make a video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYo9M-Ny2yc

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 05:09:08 am
MistaC4 are you in the beta

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 05:12:28 am
Monkeys dont work at all

monkeys work for me
Ya I am in beta
10 years ago
Loading ...