or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Misa~Chan Rarity

Use the pain of loss, young Gohan.
Spoiler: click to open...
10 years ago
I'm still doing my run-through on this, and I just found the pony room. At first I was thinking "Is this OP's idea of a jumpscare?  :lol:" Then I thought "I am ok with this  :gusta:"  #Bronypower
10 years ago
It takes a lot to impress me, and I must say I was impressed from the start. The level of detail is superb. For once, a map that was challenging wasn't challenging because the mapmaker was a total dick. This map is challenging because the mapmaker is a tactical genius.

A word of advice: If you plan to play this map on solo, play on Arcade Mode. The only way you can hope to survive is with the occasional invulnerabilitydrop and with the help of the EE in each room.

*The Boss zombie is a bigger "con" than the invulnerability is a "pro." Play on Classic, and pack an extra set of underwear.
10 years ago
Whenever I see a map by Pashan, I automatically have high expectations. This includes high attention to detail, large amounts of custom scripting, and Easter Eggs. You did not disappoint. From the moment the player spawns in, they see detail, custom scripts, and potential Easter Eggs. And that's just the starting room.  :gusta:

The map is phenominal. It's a little difficult in SP due to the high cost of the doors, but after a little practice on this map, a user can overcome the price barrier. :accepted:
10 years ago
I'm calling it now. The whole UGX team really does work for the NSA and planted that statement to throw us off their scent. :derp:
10 years ago
Loading ...