or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Minepro14

I don't think so, because i have reinstall windows, and before the reinstall all works fine, but these are my specs

Win 10 Pro version 1607
16 GB RAM
Nvidia 960M 2GB
1 TB hard drive
intel i7 6700HQ 2.6 GHz to 3.2
7 years ago
when i try to build the light, with the lightning bolt, radiant crashes, also crashes when i try to build it from the launcher.
Why this happen to me??
7 years ago
Changed ANY scripts whatsoever that relate to power?

nope, i hope so, because i dont know anything about scripting, i only have scripts that people post here.
7 years ago
can a fx be scriptable?

there is a very nice fx that i would use as a door. my question is if can i put the kvp in a fx?
7 years ago
What issue are you having? The minigun is already made in APE so you just have to edit it there.

where? i have created a new image and like perks i have added

image,t7_hud_zm_powerup_giant_deathmachine
7 years ago
the minigun powerup shader dont work for me :(
7 years ago
i added the razorback in zombies and the fire sounds arent working, any help to make them work??

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
7 years ago
Works great, Can you put that when you die the weapon be the start weapon?

//playing coop

level.default_laststandpistol = GetWeapon("your weapon");

//playing solo

level.default_solo_laststandpistol = GetWeapon("your weapon");
7 years ago
Did you give them to yourself through console? if so, that's the reason they don't work.

no, from the box
7 years ago
how can i fix the monkey bomb and de octobomb to work, because i press the button to throw them and nothing happens
7 years ago
so when i turn the power on the game freezes and then says "connection interupted".
this only happens with 1 map, i have created other map and power works fine. Any help?
 :poker: :poker: :poker:
7 years ago
now its says me "Not Available"
7 years ago
You won't be able to do anything special inside radiant. The way all triggers work is they are included inside scripts.

Here is an example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
function init() // Initialization variable, call this in your mapname.gsc to start the script.
{
// Do whatever you would need to do here, not required for this.
thread GetTrigger(); // Calls the function while threading it so multiple functions can be executed at the same time.
}

function GetTrigger() // Function where all code for what you are currently doing is called.
{
trigger = GetEnt("triggertargetname", "targetname") // Replace "triggertargetname" with whatever you put in the targetname kvp in radiant.

// You would want a while loop here if you want the trigger to be able to be activated more than once.

trigger waittill("trigger", player); // Waits for the trigger to be activated, player isn't needed but is useful.
ModVar("timescale", 0.5); // Sets the timescale to 0.5
}

i get this error

Code Snippet
Plaintext
^1 trigger waittill
^1----------------^
^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/zm_les_planes.gsc (339,17) in "gettrigger()" : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_WAITTILL, expecting TOKEN_LEFT_PAREN : trigger waittill
7 years ago
sorry, i didnt know

but i dont want to remove it, i awnt to change it to one that i did
7 years ago
Loading ...