or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MidgetBlaster

No problem!

Have another key here. Much better in my opinion:

Spoiler: click to open...
L.A Noire: The Complete Edition - 5HJB4-AT4XN-Y7AVZ

Thanks man! Never played this but I love these types of games : )
8 years ago
This map is awesome! Great job man.
8 years ago
I don't know if you notice, but when you buy the sickle off the wall you cannot run, jump, or do anything really. I had to make myself bleedout so I could sprint again. Other then that this mod is amazing man! I'd love to see more black ops mods from you.
8 years ago
I love this mod, the impossible mode makes this a 10/10 for me.
8 years ago
ALRIGHT! The time has finally come. I have decided to upload the song's I have made for my map Cryogenic. I am doing this because a user named Venatorious was trying to take credit for the songs without my permission. If you want to use these songs in you're map then talk to me first.

8 years ago
I just played this with a few friends of mine. I gotta say, this is the best Black Ops mod I have ever played! Amazing work man.
8 years ago
haha might as well pitch in.
8 years ago
Anyone have a fix for this? I am able to play my map for like 1 minute until this happens everytime
8 years ago
Hello,
I am also getting the same problem with the "Save and Exit" button and the "Start game" button is missing. Also it seems every time I add any perks I get a unhandled exception error. Without the perks I am able to run it fine however the buttons are still missing.
8 years ago
Can someone give me word for word instructions on how to get this working on solo. Need details from installing to putting patch thingy in the right spot. Plz i need help, i want to play dis map. :derp:

add me on steam and I can try to help. its the same as my ugx name here.
8 years ago
Is there a way to make an installer for the file?
8 years ago
It didn't sorry to say. My friend crashes when we try to play coop, and on top of that when i load the game i can't see the textures for stair cases and other things. Plus things just glitch out. I goto the mysterybox after walking up the invisible staircase and get a gun but it gives me nothing and just says 0/0 ammo and no name.

Then to add insult to injury. my guy says "This is some next level shit"

I don't know what to tell you :( everyone i've seen on youtube and twitch have it working perfectly fine with non of those glitches.
8 years ago
Everythings pretty much a broken glitch for me, all invisible.

Set your textures to Automatic, and set specular maps off. Then reset your game and make sure the settings are still automatic and specualr maps off. Hopefully that help you :)
8 years ago
hello i followed the instructions and i did put the .dll file into my root folder and it keeps crashing please help asap

Add me on steam and I will help you. its the same as my ugx name.
8 years ago
youve still put that this fix doesnt work on CD versions of the game, when it does

Everyone I know who owns the cd said it wont work for them. It also say it here
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html
8 years ago
Loading ...