or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mgmwildcat

cant find the free wonderweapown

It is nearly impossible to see I would tell you where it is but I don't know if the mapper would want me to so I will give you a clue, it is in a red room that is very suspicious for not having any thing in it where dogs spawn even without opining the door that leads to the room. ;) ;)
7 years ago
Thanks for adding the leader board I like how it is like a mini competition between all of the people who play your map.
7 years ago
Thank you for the new download link, later I will be going for high rounds and trying to get on that leader board :) :)

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2016, 07:02:30 pm
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=786635696
I don't know how to put a screenshot here but this link leads to my high round, if not tell me.
All in all I think that this is a good map the soul boxes are very challenging and it is nearly impossible to see the reward. But I like the challenge.
Also why does this map need t4m  :lol:
7 years ago
I love the map and I love the easter egg, and a note for anyone having problems with the game loading just click the start button again, in my experience the first time I loaded the map I got a message about not finding spawns but after trying it again it worked. :) :) :)
7 years ago
I would love to play this map but I cant download it through dropbox I would love if you could make a different link. :) :)
7 years ago
I that you misunderstood what I am saying or I just wrote it in a bad way. In that map if you noclip out of the map, and return to the playable area, no zombies will spawn and the rounds will keep spiking. But in other maps that would only happen if you stayed out of the map.
8 years ago
This is the best box map I have ever played but I did find 2 glitches that where not mentioned that I want you to be aware of, first when you use the "noclip" command and leave the playable area, there is a round skip glitch, and second the G36C will aim down the iron sights not the scope when you ads. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful map.

Edit: On my second play through I found that there is a 12 perk limit and 13 perks on the map, just to let you know. And I also found the death machine Easter Egg. Great map again and fantastic pap camo, finally a pap camo that does not cover the full gun. :) :)
8 years ago
I absolutely love these maps however there is a glitch of some kind in gun game, on fortress after you get 1 kill with the hg 40 it skips to the last weapon and says that you won, and the same think happens on nacht but on the mg 42 instead. But I love the map especially the gumball system (that no one has managed to create in bo3) thank you for all the work you put in to this map :) :) :)
8 years ago
Absolutely beautiful map you did a FANTASTIC job :)
8 years ago
Loading ...