or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - messedupgoat

I somehow accidently deleted the files, so now I don't have any prefabs, so no barriers, perk machines, power switches.
7 years ago
Yeah, I just edited the user alliases file to what it was before I edited it
7 years ago
Hey guys. I'm experiencing a very annoying issue, I think it has been caused from messing around with the User aliases file because the error I'm getting when I link my map is:

"E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\sound\snd_convert.exe"  pc usermaps\zm_doom usermaps\zm_doom zone_source usermaps\zm_doom all zm_doom
ERROR: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv
ERROR: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
ERROR: Parameter name: index
unchanged...done: 0m1.82s

If I run the map, the game will encounter an unexpected error and crash. If I load up Black Ops 3 and click on my map through the map select, I get something about not being able to load the fastfile, this also occurs with the zm_giant map that comes with the mod tools and I haven't modified that at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
7 years ago
Hey guys. I'm experiencing a very annoying issue, I think it has been caused from messing around with the User aliases file because the error I'm getting when I link my map is:

"E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\sound\snd_convert.exe"  pc usermaps\zm_doom usermaps\zm_doom zone_source usermaps\zm_doom all zm_doom
ERROR: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv
ERROR: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
ERROR: Parameter name: index
unchanged...done: 0m1.82s

If I run the map, the game will encounter an unexpected error and crash. If I load up Black Ops 3 and click on my map through the map select, I get something about not being able to load the fastfile, this also occurs with the zm_giant map that comes with the mod tools and I haven't modified that at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
7 years ago
What model are you using for the vines on the wall?
8 years ago
Help would be appreciated.
8 years ago
Loading ...