or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mentality

Draw a brush completely surrounding the stuff you wanna select.

Right click 2d view -> select inside

oh snap, never knew this!
9 years ago
Update #10
I change a lot of parts of the map because radiant is a fucker when you try to work with diagonal stuff.  :fuuu:

Yeah I've found out this too lol it sucks
9 years ago
prob not, depending how you do it, easiest way would just be model swapping i guess,

yeah thats how they did it in moon
9 years ago
wow this looks insane!
9 years ago
however you did post the youtu.be link. You get that link if its literally just uploaded and isnt finished rendering to full quality, and has no preview or thumbnail

or got the link from the share button on the video
9 years ago
daayyum son
9 years ago
nice man, i'm going to use this tutorial soon when I get titanfall
9 years ago
I want to add this in my map and I have a few questions on setup. I'm assuming I still have to add the 'adjacent zone' thing in nazi_zombie_MAPNAME.gsc. Correct me if i'm wrong. I also want to have more than one zone that is activated by touch. Would I keep the targetname the same and just change the 'script_flag' for each specific zone? Sorry if these questions are nooby :-\ Haven't really dealt with zones before.

yes to both of those, you will need to add adjacent zones etc. as normal and you just need to change the script flag
9 years ago
damn this looks and sounds fun! I will be watching this thread
9 years ago
This map looks epic man! so many features lol
10 years ago
Sweet, I think I'm going to add this into my map with a twist :)
10 years ago
How would I go about scripting grenades being spawned at an origin?
10 years ago
Loading ...