or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MegaPredator

As the title says, I am having an issue with Black Ops 3 crashing / closing inmediatly when I press F on PAP on some custom weapons, I made sure that the non-upgraded and upgraded version of those weapons were correctly written on the .zone and .csv files, so I am wondering if anyone has like a theory / idea of why does that happen?
I dont know if need to provide any files or anything to find the problem
3 years ago
To give some context... I am working on a custom map on World at War... however I took the decision to move it over to Black Ops 1, I downloaded the game, and the mod tools from Steam, then I downloaded "game_mod" to excecute the mods then I downloaded the "Linkermod" and the "Mod tools fix", I was also following this video tutorial ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrH6Va6c1bc&t ) I extracted everything, the first I did was go to... bin / scripts / and executed "setup.bat" to extract the .iwd files and when that finished I executed launcher as administrator and did the conversion, after that was done I created a map and immediatly compilded built the mod, and when started playing the map, it gave an error that "maps/_zombiemode_utility" was missing, however in the video that I watched it worked... but anyway, I went to raw, got the file... and built once again the mod, and gave an error that another file was missing, and then kept copying files from raw to the mod until, it even gave errors about missing files that were not in the raw files but I still managed to find those files online or someone shared me a few raw files that that person had but until I got into a dead end which is where I am at right now... That dead end is that the xanim "t5_viewmodel_camera_mantle" had the "tag_camera" bone missing... I talked about my problem with a few people that currently is modding Black Ops 1, they have told me that they have never encounter with this problem... They told me that the game did not gave them the errors about missing files... but for some reason it did with me, and I do not know what to do now...

My objective with this threat is to see if someone can help me out to figure out with does the game asks me for those files and not for them, and in case that that was not possible, at least to solve the problem about the animation...
4 years ago
Thanks... I managed to solve the problem... what I did was... I grabbed one of those 2 files that you previously mencioned, and changed the name for default.cfg and put them into the folder "english" which is under "raw" and left it on the root, but since my game is in spanish I had to copy the "english" folder and change the name to "spanish" so that is how I got it working...
4 years ago
As like the title says... I am having trouble solving the problem that default.cfg is missing, I installed the Mod Tools from Steam, and I did run the setup.bat and runed Launcher as admin, I converted everything, however when I am compíling the mod, the map, this error shows up, that default.cfg is missing and I could not find any thread or forum that can help me solving this problem... so... Can anyone suply to me with the file... or tell me how to fix it?

4 years ago
I think there is something in the map your compiler couldn't handle.
If you see an error red marked please post it here and maybe I can help you.
I was later looking somewhere I found this video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQZx3AlMQhY
 and I did follow what he did, and it kinda solve my problem, but It did not... because all the models looked wrong, they have the wrong colours and... I dont have anything in the map... its just the caulk, and volume layer, the player spawners, and some models and thats it... So I really dont know what could be causing that , but still.. what could be causing that sp_tool and linker_pc doesnt work
5 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_26.iwd (522 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_25.iwd (139 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_24.iwd (502 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_23.iwd (3 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_22.iwd (529 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_21.iwd (13 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_20.iwd (69 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_19.iwd (52 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_18.iwd (51 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_17.iwd (42 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_16.iwd (44 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_15.iwd (145 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_14.iwd (655 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_13.iwd (400 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_12.iwd (453 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_11.iwd (366 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_10.iwd (549 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_09.iwd (413 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_08.iwd (484 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_07.iwd (755 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_06.iwd (537 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_05.iwd (569 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_04.iwd (711 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_03.iwd (743 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_02.iwd (694 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_01.iwd (350 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_00.iwd (808 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw/english
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw/english

File Handles:
----------------------
10658 files in iwd files
Loading map file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\dsfacility.map
******* leaked *******

================================

WROTE BSP LEAKFILE: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\dsfacility.lin

================================

finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
splitting windings into lightable areas...
coalescing coincident windings...
removing occluded winding fragments...
finding sun shadow casters...
splitting large windings...
merging into concave windings...
fixing t-junctions...
tethering holes to their concave windings...
building lightmap groups...
assigning lightmaps...
finding index mapping and snapping vertices...
triangulating all windings...
0 self-tjunctions fixed
0 degenerate tris removed
smoothing normals...
emitting triangles...
triangulating all windings...
0 self-tjunctions fixed
0 degenerate tris removed
smoothing normals...
emitting triangles...
combining layered materials...
0 vertices couldn't be merged because the textures point different ways
emitting cells and portals...

building curve/terrain collision...
Adding brush neighbor bevels...
Removing redundant brush collision planes...
removed 29 brush sides
elapsed time 0 seconds
Finished processing world entity

Writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\raw\maps\dsfacility.d3dbsp
    2 seconds elapsed
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_26.iwd (522 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_25.iwd (139 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_24.iwd (502 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_23.iwd (3 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_22.iwd (529 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_21.iwd (13 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_20.iwd (69 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_19.iwd (52 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_18.iwd (51 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_17.iwd (42 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_16.iwd (44 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_15.iwd (145 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_14.iwd (655 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_13.iwd (400 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_12.iwd (453 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_11.iwd (366 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_10.iwd (549 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_09.iwd (413 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_08.iwd (484 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_07.iwd (755 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_06.iwd (537 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_05.iwd (569 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_04.iwd (711 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_03.iwd (743 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_02.iwd (694 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_01.iwd (350 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_00.iwd (808 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw/english
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw/english

File Handles:
----------------------
10658 files in iwd files

using default radiosityScale 1

using default contrastGain 0.3

image 'images/limbs_c.iwi' is missing
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\HumorModTWO\humormodtwo.iwd
     to  C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\humormodtwo.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\humormodtwo.iwd' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
     to  C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
     to  C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd' is denied.
This is what I get in the console... I was later looking somewhere I found this video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQZx3AlMQhY
 and I did follow what he did, and it kinda solve my problem, but It did not... because all the models looked wrong, they have the wrong colours and... I dont have anything in the map... its just the caulk, and volume layer, the player spawners, and some models and thats it... So I really dont know what could be causing that
5 years ago
This is my first time creating a custom map for WAW, and been following ZK tutorial... my problem is that... when im going to compile the level / map I always check:
Compile BSP, Compile Lights, Compile Paths, Compile Reflections, Build Fastfiles, BSP Info, Mod Specific Map,... and my problem is that sp_tool, and linker_pc doesnt execute, or doesnt work, but when I compile another map, they work, so... is there any idea what could be causing that problem?
5 years ago
Loading ...