or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MaxCarnage696

I really hope this is getting released soon! Dying to play it :D.

Amazing work by the looks of it.
8 years ago
Is it too easy or are you too good? ;) Didn't want to make it too hard to make sure people would be able to beat it and not get fed up with playing it over and over.

What about including a difficulty slider in the next update? Like easy, normal and hard for people who want more of a challenge like myself?
8 years ago
Nice job! Why did you quote the whole release post? I would advise changing your post to just be the image link. :)
Sorry about that :P. Still getting used to the whole quoting thing :p. I don't know how to post pictures to UGX so I've been using Imgur.
8 years ago
just wait for the download? Can we really not wait more than several minutes for a download that runs in the background?

Ludicrous to expect a mapper to completely reupload - which takes forever, just coz you dont want to wait more than 5 minutes for a download thats completely free...

watch a movie, leave it on while you sleep, go for a walk - you dont have to sit there and watch as it downloads
5 minutes..sure. I waited nearly an hour and a half for something that would usually take me 15-20 minutes ( I do not blame the mapper. More my own internet ).

Anyway I managed to upload it to Mega https://mega.nz/#!uNQT2BBA!Dp1qH_aERuVpK7omyYqXXB-MdkCpruMGxWVZktG-c8E
8 years ago
Could somebody please upload this to Mega? Mediafire is really slow for me
8 years ago
Sorry, there is a big pathing issue I have been trying to fix for the past 3 days. I hope to get it out within the next 16 hours, but this pathing issue is very annoying. I also am trying to fix some last minute issues, especially with some of the 'stuff' I added.

Sorry about the delay, but I feel like these issues can't be shipped unless they're fixed.

-Pluto
That's no problem :). Take your time.
8 years ago
This map is a remake of the first mission in the game Doom.
It is complete with doom textures and music.

Download From MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6a7yk6qagbbbt88/e1m1.exe

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks to:
ZK for youtube tutorials
TomBMX for Music Box and buyable ending 
B00mLD for beta-testing
For anyone try to launch the map in solo go to the console and type ''/map e1m1''. Would of been helpful if he would of provided the information himself.
8 years ago
About the 1.1 update:

All is going well, I have been busy at work with it, I recently took a day off to catch up with my outside life, but the progress is fast, and I am sure I will release the 1.1 update within my set time frame!

I am also 70% sure I have fixed the map issues which would crash upon launch, but if not there will be a 1.1.1 update of more attempts to fix it!

There's A LOT of stuff coming to 1.1 with amazing help from HarryBo21! The huge crash issue I was having was also fixed with help from Harry and MakeCents! More coming soon!
So are you going to be releasing the update today? Dying to play this map.
8 years ago
download updated

panzar, weapons, EE, Optimisation, detail and some other things
http://imgur.com/bgdcmTn fucking amazing map man :D it's as sheer masterpiece. I found some bugs I thought that I would share.

1. Firesale doesn't work.
2. The map on the wall which shows you were the box is located doesn't work.
3. Box sometimes changes to the original colour when moving around the map ( not exactly a problem but I thought I would tell you anyway)
4. Ray gun has no sounds ( firing, reloading etc. )
5. The Famas when paped is invisible http://imgur.com/xCZydI5
6. Model 1886 appears to be huge in the box

Only minor problems but overall has turned out to be a masterpiece of a map in my opinion :D
8 years ago
Unfortunately the whole deal with the ray gun and the soul boxes are because it's the way the creator made them, I haven't touched much of that script, except for the name of the pickup, I may attempt and look at a workaround in the next update.

The zombies die out like that to pick up the pace at low rounds, but if it's too much I could always slow it down a bit.

I will fine-tune a bit more with the next update, as well as fix this crash a lot of people are experiencing if they can tell me what type of errors they're getting.

-Pluto
I wish I could tell you but whenever I click to begin it just said's that World at War has stopped working. I have T4M installed if that helps
8 years ago
I have tried all settings variations, and the map keeps crashing after clicking, "Click to Start the Mission".

I will try a few more things. Thanks anyways for creating and sharing the map.
Same thing is happening to me :/. Shame as I want to play this map.
8 years ago
Everytime I launch a T4M map It either crashes or has flickering/random textures in the map. Anyone know how to fix this?
8 years ago
Amazing map. Feels like a true classic that stacks up with the originals. But it would be better if you were to call it Shi No Numa 2 instead of Kneedeep. I think Shi No Numa 2 fits it more :). Amazing map and can't wait to see what you have for the final version.
8 years ago
Hitman is that a pre-built PC or did you put that together yourself? Also a Skylake processor is not needed as the performance difference between Haswell and Skylake is minimal. I'm Currently running an i5 4690 with a GTX 970 and 16GB RAM and it handles Black Ops 3 on the highest settings with about 90-120 FPS.
8 years ago
Loading ...