or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MaxCarnage696

Update progress:

Representation of the new vision settings
MR6 now on official Bo3 anims (Thanks to LilRobot for the anim rig and Porter for Wraith :) )
More Bo3 guns to be ported and added
Many script fixes
Widows Wine added
Double PAP Ammo Types Added (Harry, you legend :) )

Looking great! Any ETA on the update?
8 years ago
How come there's no wonder weapon in the map? You should atleast add the Ray Gun. Just my opinion though. Awesome map!
8 years ago
Turn texture resolution to Normal.
Doesn't work for me. Fucking hate T4M :(
8 years ago
I literally cannot get this map to launch without texture glitches. Turning off specular map does nothing for me :(
8 years ago
No matter what I do. Whenever I launch the batch file, All I get is ''thanks for playing'' I followed your video exactly as you did aswell :(
8 years ago
So, we'll be able to play and create custom zombie maps on Black Ops now?
8 years ago
Awesome map! But I'm pretty sure that Gersch devices don't work. I threw down six of them and each time I threw them down all I got was Samantha laughing. Awesome map though and keep up the good work :)
8 years ago
Hey. I wanted to adress another issue  with T4M  :please:

If I am playing Co-op on the Lanfixed version of cod 5 with T4M installed, my game crashes and says
'Server Authentication Faliure'

Any ideas?

BTW, lanfixed worked fine on v1.7

I did a little research and found out that it may have to do with T4M changing the version number.
I think I know why it happens ( not 100% sure ). Installing T4M seems to change the version of the game from 1.7 to 2.0 ( whatever it is ) so people who don't have T4M installed will not be able to join people who have T4M installed and vice versa.

I use a program called Tunngle to play Lan with some friends and was getting the server authentication error. I asked if they had T4M installed. When they said they didn't I removed my T4M and tried to connect to them without it. My friend hosted a game, I joined and got in. So, I think the problem is if the person who's hosting doesn't have T4M or your friends don't, then it might give you an authentication error because the game might think you have different versions. If you and the host both have T4M then you should be able to join each other fine. Basically I think you both have to have either 1.7 or T4M to be able to join each other. This worked for me and my friend but I don't know if it will for you. Hopefully it does and good luck :)
8 years ago
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get this working. Whenever I launched the bat file ( run as admin ) it just closes straight away without an error. And when I try to launch the mod in game it gives me the asset error. I also tried to install the Redistributable but that didn't work either :(. Does anyone know how to fix this?
8 years ago
Any idea on when the beta is coming out? I would love to test it. Looks amazing
8 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/Y1ZtG0W.jpg update the leaderboard :) awesome map!
8 years ago
How about adding in the option to pack a punch the Cel 3 for the next update? It starts to become weak around round 30.
8 years ago
Yes it does? Have you found all Three parts?
Me and my friend have been looking around the map for the light bulb for power for ages now. We can't find it. Could we get a hint on where it is?
8 years ago
No? There is always 5 skulls.
Just curious, is the Cel 3 still in this map? Love that gun. And if not could you add it in with the next update?
8 years ago
Haha nice job. The majority of reported bugs have now been fixed and I should be able to release the new version soon. Hopefully this new version is more of a challenge. :)
This is map is amazing for your first! It really shows you the potential there is for an actual smaller Tranzit map. Like say make travelling between different places would be faster by cutting a lot of the length on the Tranzit bus. You should combine it with this sheer masterpiece and give it a go :D. Don't even know if it's possible since I have no idea on how to make a map.
8 years ago
Loading ...