or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MattGJMcCann

Disturbed Stricken (Live at Red Rocks)

I recently bought the Album
7 years ago
I prefer just listening to the actual game. But It's always nice to hear Korn in xReaper666's maps. And recently found a map with Disturbed as an EE song.
7 years ago
Tell me about it! Ima pay that cop around the corner a visit for busting Omar my drug dealer; prolly put a cap in him. Then that kid who keeps letting his dog crap on my lawn; guna have a cap for the both of them. Then his fat mom will probably run out screaming with curlers in her hair wearing a mumu. Gunu have to blast her just so I don't have to listen at her ugly ass anymore.

Great topic, yall gunu have to purge anyone this year?

This took an unfortunate turn  :lol:
7 years ago
1 MAJOR annoyance. The box just takes my points. And won't let me take a weapon.
7 years ago
Thanks man :)
7 years ago
You can use Mega and Megaupload. Both are allowed

Double Post Merge: December 04, 2016, 02:58:07 pm
You can use Mega and Megaupload. Both are allowed

**Mediafire
7 years ago
Any chance of a MEGA link ?
7 years ago
So, How much are you folk gonna have to blast this Xmas?.

Let's hope you ain't shafted by rising prices too much  :gusta:

7 years ago
Map is as hard as f*ck. only round 4 i can manage. and that is not on insane mode
8 years ago
does this work if you download and transfer to the PS3

8 years ago
Fuck it. I'll see myself out
8 years ago
Hello fellow UGX Zombie slayers and Creators alike.

I'll cut right to the chase. Who here, Remembers the amazing game series Legacy of Kain.

-Blood Omen-
-Soul Reaver-
-Soul Reaver 2-
-Blood Omen 2-
-Defiance-

If not, Let me sum up the details.

The series takes place in the fictional land of Nosgoth, A land which survival is solely dependent on 9 Pillars, And their Guardians. "The Circle of 9" (Death - States - Time - Dimension - Conflict - Energy - Nature - Mind - Balance) Are chosen at birth to maintain balance in Nosgoth.

Still with me here?. Good. Cause here comes the part that might confuse you.

The Guardians, Where not always Human.
The Original Circle of 9 where a group of Winged Beings, Blue skinned and clawed.
These dudes worshiped "The Wheel of fate" and the god behind it.

Now, These other dudes. Named, The Hylden. Opposed them. Yada yada yada big war ECT.

The Winged beings Defeated the Hylden, And Raised the Pillars of Nosgoth. As the lock that binds the Hylden to the dimension they where cast. And as a way to keep the land of Nosgoth... Basically Healthy and Hylden free.
But the hylden where sneaky wee fuckers you see!
As they where banished, They cursed the winged beings With a bloody lust and Immortality, Thus Cutting them off from the Wheel of Death ( The endless cycle of Birth, Death and Rebirth).
With their souls cut off from their God. The winged beings began a mass suicide.
This eventually stopped when the circle of 9 had Janos Audron, The Keeper of the Reaver Blade and by default the 10th guardian. Spread the dark gift to a human.

And so Birthed, The vampires.

Complicated Ain't it?. Well, Believe me when I tell you. That is the tip of a really huge and in depth Ice Berg.

Destiny, Betrayal, Genocide, False Gods and Free Will.
Now that, Is something that would take this entire forum to explain.

So let me cut to the chase. This series needs to be brought back. Legacy of Kain Defiance was left on a cliffhanger. A bloody heart wrenching one at that.
For those who played the game. Tell me.
What did the Series mean to you?
Why do you think it has taken this long for a proper return?
Should Dead Sun have happened?

And for the... Noobs so to speak ;)
Does the sound of this game interest you ?
Did my description of it's backstory confuse you?

If none of this interest you, Just regard it as a rambling Scotsman on a forum and begone :P

Hope to see the lovely feedback, or lack thereof.
Safety and Peace

8 years ago
Its not bad, but definitely not what old Metallica was

Old 'Tallica ftw
8 years ago
Loading ...