or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Matt9173852

well yeah but i saw in another post that when he used the bo2 bind file the face got all screwed up and someone said he had to delete some joints, should i just use the bo2 bind file as is and not delete any joints?
9 years ago
well seeing as i just managed to port the cia viewhands i would like to change the player model to the cia guy as well, I've gotten to the point where the model is in the game and stuff but is just in a frozen pose, so all i need help with is the joints/rigging of the model im having trouble with.
i have no idea which ones are needed and which arent needed
9 years ago
yeah thats what it is called, i was being lazy and didn't change it, and stevie: yeah i thought that was the issue after i looked at every other heading which all had spaces, it now works after i sorted the titles and whatnot, but thank you both anyways
9 years ago
for some reason my mod.csv needs to look like this:
// viewhands
//xmodel,viewhands_black_kit
//material,mtl_black_kit_hands
//material,mtl_black_kit_sleeves
xmodel,c_zom_suit_viewhands_LOD_0
material,bo2_mtl_viewarm_zom_suit
otherwise it wont work. in my map i tried to get the cod4 viewhands to work but they didnt so i went to bo2 one and they only show up when the black_kit stuff is in the mod.csv - also the texture wont show up even though its in the mod.csv and in my images folder
9 years ago
yeah that was the tut i was following, but as i said it took me a whole day for the p90 so i will follow it again. i was kinda hoping someone would supply so pre made files like for instance in that tut could someone give me those files that he changes when hes moving some thompson stuff to the p90
11 years ago
can some help me with importing cod 4 guns to waw for my nazi zombie map, could be a quick tut too maybe any pre-configured files or something becuse i tried to import a p90 which took all day and didnt even have any sound and couldnt ads. now i dont want to use the zct mod because i dont like how it changes the hud, if there is a way to stop that then ill give it a try   
 :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta: :gusta:
11 years ago
Loading ...