or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - masterxblaster

U ARE A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 years ago
First off GREAT MAP!!! I freaking love it.

Now I know you said that some people would experience lag using low end pc, how ever even when I put all my texture and graphics setting to the lowest they could possibly be. I for some reason still lagged anytime I look toward the road way. I experimented on other high graphical maps by putting everything to extremely high settings and I never had a problem. I have played hundreds of maps throughout my time playing custom zombies and never had any trouble graphically, or with frame issues. I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems when they look at the roadway. Please respond any input would be helpful :(

Thank You: masterxblaster

EDIT: I believe the problem that I'm facing with my lag issue is not the roadway at all. I believe it has something to do with the GIANT BEAM OF LIGHT. on the outside of the town. everytime I look anywhere near it I start having frame issues.anyone else?
8 years ago
STEAM: master_blaster21
WAW: herb1989

MY CUSTOM ZOMBIES MAPS (WARNING LONG LIST!!!)

saloon, annihilation, bikini_bottom, box map x, bridge, bunbury, chaos_island,
cheese cube unlimited v1.0, spongebob pool party, dales dock v1.1, dead_ship,
defense, dixmor asylum_v1.2, exo zombies, green run farm 2.0, highrise, hotel version 2,
kino the rebirth, last_resort, nacht_reimagined, baseball field 2, Nazi_zombie_bpool,
cargo, callingwood hostpital, dead ops arcade, dome snoe v1.1, familyguy, fivenights,
funbox, garrys, gunshop, hello_kitty, legion, leviathan, lol_arcade, larkeep, Mario_64,
minecraft, mlg, mustyfield, one, portal 1, rats v2, resistance, restaurant, rooms, seelow,
simp, slums, sog, skee resort, desert, town, yotes_lair, nuketown, pgzs small map ugx edition,
project Viking beta v1.0.3, purple dimension, quizz, quizz v2, rise, sog_challenge, sons of zombie anarchy,
studio, supermario64, the bedroom, tmg castle, tmg_christmas 1.1, tmg_skyland_beta,
town23, ugx Christmas, ugx comosea, ugx requiem, ugxm_b_115, undead town, yaw pokemon,
yote_tribute, zct_arena, zebba_farms, zm_birthday, zm_minecraft, zmrappiidz, zombie_detained, zombie_rich,

As you can tell I play a lot, and most if not all of the maps I have  I have beaten multiple times solo. but I'm getting a little lonely, so hit me up and we'll play :)

8 years ago
Loading ...