or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Marsvinking

(Content removed from quote.)

I know how to do that thing but i dont know how i would loop it upwards like a cylinder in a lighthouse without making a stair stop

8 years ago
I need to know how i make a cylindrical stair like in a lighttower, thanks for advices and comments

Dont need to know how to make a spiral but a cylinder stair that goes around and around in a kind of loop

i tried copy the spiral one but i dont seem to find out how to make it cylindrical :P
8 years ago
nonr of the files you've mentioned are even built with the mods...

Weapons.csv, and the nazi_zombie_factory ones are, and some from destructables

It worked for me when i did that Harry :P

It depends on what script placer he used, like me i dont use the ugx so mhm

nazi_zombie_asylum is connected to mine so i just went in that file and disabled alot and it worked again
8 years ago
Btw only disabling the Weapons.csv will not solve your problem because thats only some sounds that has to be disabled, if you want to keep away from the sound limit go disable in more files :P

When you gonna add more weps or custom sounds that error will occur one more time or more, and to solve it just disable alot of files which will prevent it happening from a long time because u freed up some space limit
8 years ago
You need to go into soundaliases and comment out alot of sounds by doing this #

For example go into ber1.csv and comment out alot which u dont need, commend out AMB items like bomb_close snd stuff,
there is also ber2 and ber 3 and ber3b
just go in and discover those files and comment out alot, also go into ur dlc3 ones and see if u can disable some there, there are more files but u just need to go inside of them and commenting out what u dont need nazi zombie_asylum and etc
8 years ago
Start with making the brushes where yo will be able to go up and down and when thats done make the cylinder, and if u need the cylinder to be thick do CTRL + C For capping it
8 years ago
This suddenly happened after i changed something in my worldspawn settings and i would be happy if someone knows why this has happend, it might have happend of another reason but i dont know

8 years ago
sorry i am really new and i dont get most of this,
in my map file i have this

// Magic Boxes -- The Script_Noteworthy Value Names On Purchase Trigger In Radiant
   boxArray = [];
   boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "start_chest";
   boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest1";
   boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest2";
   boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest3";
   boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest4";
   boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest5";
   level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;

i tried doing

script_noteworthy
start_chest

on my start chest and did

script_noteworthy
chest1

on the other but i get the same error and i cant just click on the trigger because it is a prefab in zombiemode folder

Stamp the prefab in radiant :P
Or Enter Prefab
8 years ago
how do i change that.  and the only chest i can see in prefabs is treasure_chest
go into your mapname.gsc and you will see this

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// Magic Boxes -- The Script_Noteworthy Value Names On Purchase Trigger In Radiant
boxArray = [];

Do this if u want more

Code Snippet
Plaintext
boxArray = [];
        // Added Magic Box for more
        boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest1_1";
boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest2_2";
boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest3_3";
boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest4_4";
boxArray[ boxArray.size ] = "chest5_5";

the kvp should be
Key: script_noteworthy
value: chest1_1

Thats not needed for your old ones let them be as they are, this is just to get more magix boxes, copy the prefab and rename it :P

And dont forget that you will change something on your prefabs :P
8 years ago
Can you post a screen shot of the area in question in radiant?

If you have any nodes touching each other they tend to act funky or just not work at all.

It all works now just that i cant rebuild the barrier :(
8 years ago
I see it now its a precached model xD
8 years ago
Just downloaded and thanks for that but wont the UGX team take this down because of Raw Assets ?
8 years ago
This is how you make window barricades, planks, wall and window etc whatever
Go through the tut and read carefully

Code Snippet
Plaintext
This is only for the ones who knows how to setup zones zombies and knows how to do steps.
Not Reccomended FOR Newbies
Make sure to read several times to understand

//Window Barricade Tutorial

Make a script_struct with the following KVPS: 1
Key                   Value
targetname            exterior_goal
target                make a new script_struct and place it at the bottom of the window at half patch and then click the bottom one and click (W) to link the 2 structs
angles                0 90 0

New script struct which is linked: 2

Key                   Value
height                64
radius                36
targetname            The number you linked it too this one has to be linked to the first struct Link struct 1 to 2 with (W)
angles                0 90 0

Make a traverse with the following kvps, make sure the traverse is at the bottom of the floor or where you want the zombie to jump out:
No Values or targets are needed on this one

Make a node_negotiation_begin above the 1 script_struct and it should be half on it.
Key                  Value
targetname           traverse
angles               0 90 0
animscript           wall_hop
target               This one has to target node_negotiation_end at the other side of your window where they will end the animscript from coming by a window

Now make some script_brushmodels which will be the planks or a wall
targetname           To do this properly click on the node_negotiation_begin and click a board panel and click (W) each plank has to have a different targetname value
spawnflags           0
script_noteworty     window_south_1

Now make a new script_struct, it should be over the script_struct number 2 it should be half in your wall brush where they are supposed to do the action of jumping over
targetname           click node_negotiation_begin and click this struct and click (W)
angles               0 90 0

// Now your done and zombies will breach through the barricades.

Make sure you setup the pathnodes by the way.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
/Writing tutorial Marsvinking 2016.13.08/
//////////////////////////////////////////////////                                                                                                                                             

8 years ago
Could this be why the game freezes for 1 second when he pulls the second plank of the window barricade?

Also when they have breached out of the window i cant rebuild the window, could this be the reason of this ?
This is a prefab and it works on my other windows, also its inside of the brushes but does that matter?

Please help me out here :P
Thx for responding

Its no longer freezing which is good but i cant rebuild the barriers still
8 years ago
Ey go into raw animscripts and see if you have this file dog_stop
8 years ago
Loading ...