or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mala15

Hi,
was wondering if any mappers that have ugx mod and BO perks in their map could help me with my problem.
I've seen some recent christmas maps with both working in the same map.

i've tried adding this addon to a ugx mod map, and have manage to get the perks working in the map except for the models and shaders aren't being loaded. also the anims when drinking the perk doesn't work, it only prevents me from sprinting and ADS until i have bought a regular perk. also when i drink regular perk the shader for BO perks i've bought shows up as if the shaders are missing.

I've tried many different patch files but i have to compile the ugx mod before running the game(to avoid fx limit) and then it overwrites the patch file in appdata and i get the problem described above.

I also tried adding the patch file to the mod folder in root so as to make compile copy that over to the appdata mod folder when compiling ugx mod, but then cod stops responding with a black screen very early in the load process.

Have anyone else dealt with this problem or know how to fix it?

Double Post Merge: January 18, 2015, 11:18:44 am
I got it working with UGX mod.

For anyone else having the same problems, heres what I did:

Install everything like described in OP(ofc edit .gsc in the ugx_mod.iwd), with two exceptions.

-First download and install bam addon perks.
-Then update1 EXCEPT for nazi_zombie_MAPNAME_patch(use _patch from original bam addon perks), meaning do not use the newest _patch file.
-Then edit the .gsc files.
-Now do as described in this post: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4400.msg48577#msg48577
-Stop compiling ugx-mod and compile both iwd and mod.ff for your mapname mod file.
-The ugx menu and BO perks should now work.

This worked for me except for perk shaders not stacking properly but I guess that can be figured out.

Probably not the best way of doing it but at least all perks work, shaders and models are being loaded and animation work without locking ADS and running.

Double Post Merge: January 18, 2015, 11:36:28 am
forgot to say that you have to copy the nazi_zombie_MAPNAME_patch from bam_mod_ultimate_bo1_perks download to your appdata mod folder everytime you compile your mod.
9 years ago
Loading ...