or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mala15

With UGX Mod there is a option to customize character. Not sure if it was fully implemented though.

Ok, thanks:)

I failed in the playthrough http://www.twitch.tv/mvpdjwcc/v/10393513
but that map is fun just to explore and look for things I haven't found everything so some parts are still new to me.

Yes, it will take you some time to figure out everything and complete it:)
Have looked for the secret rooms? one of them is necessary to complete the map
9 years ago
is anyone else getting an error when they try to customize their character? :(

What do you mean? How can you customize character?^^

9 years ago
hello everyone im reporting a glitch/bug i found i dont know if your aware but i recorded it in action for you to see.
by the slight of hand emblem when you jump on the bar it makes all the zombies stand still then run to the center of the map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoNF78nE7OY

p.s. Your map is awesome thanks for sharing it.

Hi, no I was not aware. Will fix it as soon as I get home again, thanks for reporting:)
Btw did you record more of your playthrough?^^

Glad you liked it:)
9 years ago
We found all perk icons and had unlocked all rooms( including the room with the button that says super secret room for 10k points) but we never bought it because Agressive decided to glitch the map by going on the steel beams near the top of the map  :poker:
Edit: then we fell off and died

It's not a glitch^^ zombies can still come get you there:p you might need phd to get down again though, not sure if jugger is enough :)

9 years ago
Where can i find the song Martyr outside this map?
Also, played and uploaded a video of it all (more to come/be uploaded cause we played more but i upload once a day)

Link: https://youtu.be/FgSr7UFMGPA

Cool, looking forward to more:)

It's better to kill all zombies and rely on break time, or have one person keep the last zombie in red grids, if not it'll unlock alot of grids and make it more difficult^^

there are a lot of risers in the red grids because I wanted it to be very difficult to survive there hehe, I recomend to almost always stay in a green grid:)

It's also better to open the room to the minigun from the other side(next to the jugger symbol so you can walk down the stairs there. that makes it so that the minigun is more effective because zombies have to run towards the minigun before getting to you and it's alot cheaper the other way:)

Betties are more useful in the green grids so that you have something to fall back to, but you seem to manage ok the way you guys did it^^

General tips:
-Get good enough weapons and the perks you want, then let the zombies get to the next soul door in a controlled fasion :)
-The further you get, the better weapon you can get.
-Adjacent lockdown makes it so you can lockdown a grid from grids next to it...be careful though you can easily use up all lockdowns for the rounds though if you can't protect the newly captured grid.
-Though there is a super hidden unlock to get instant lockdown, but you have to open a few hidden areas and figure out how to get to the unlocks^^ Troll hint: water :troll:
-Try to only gamble on tiered weapons when you can.

There is a easter egg you can do to complete the map...it's not just a buyable ending.
All the guns you can shoot opens hidden areas, most are very useful and you can unlock perks. And get to the easter egg in the last hidden area.

I'll try and figure out the martyr song, but it's the stock UGX jukebox songs so not sure how to figure it out^^
9 years ago
this was one fun map I loved it

hi mala15 i hope u get this post it is the first post ive every posted :) so im sorry if i did it wrong, your Grid Lock map is friggin amazing wot can i say 1 of the best, funniest/challenging coolest maps i have every played!! end game (graphics,epic,amazing) is so wot zombie maps should be like!! i like the way u think! thank u for the game and all the hard work u put in to it! it really showed :) and if any1 helped u a long the way thanks very much :) and also i wished i had of recorded it but dont have any software to do so but now i dont i will get some to do so and will upload on youtube! i just took lots of screen shots.... i would like to post or upload some but not sure how to?

Thanks alot, really appreciate hearing that!:)
Yeah, I put a lot of effort into it^^ first I had to learn all the mod tools, and scripting to some degree, but it was very fun:)

I got the inspiration for grids from how I play many zombies maps, and after a while I wanted grids in every map I played, so decided to make one with them and developed the idea a lot further.

If you end up uploading anything please let me know ;)

Thanks again for your posts:)

Double Post Merge: August 05, 2015, 02:10:19 pm
On a certain moment I was just unable to place any new betties, they instantly disappeared

I've tried to replicate this error, but I don't manage to.

Hope you can answer some questions :D

-Did you play 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2?
-Was it coop or solo?
-If coop, did you respawn at any point?
-Anything else you did that you might be related?

9 years ago
On a certain moment I was just unable to place any new betties, they instantly disappeared

Hmm, ok thats a bug....I'll look into it, thanks for reporting!:)
9 years ago
Lol xD and then after rendering the video........... I realized that my mic was NOT being recorded. -__- #Fail

ah ok^^ hehe no YT then?:)

I hear placing a thin clip over the floor will circumvent the fall damage ;)

thanks harry :)

There is an ending ??? I played this for 2 hours and didn't find it, couldn't find the perk posters for mule kick, stamin up and deadshot as well
Probably didnt find enough artillery pieces
Also, I found a strange bug where my bouncing betties just started disappearing everytime I place them

Mule kick, stamina up and deadshot are all behind secret areas yes, you need to find artillery pieces:)

Spoilers, don't read if you want to figure out stuff on you own:
Spoiler: click to open...
Stamin up is found outside on the 3rd floor by finding artillery pieces, the other are found in the two paths leading up to the 3rd floor. To progress towards the ending you got to open a secret room in the last big room leading up to PaP. Thats only the start of the ending though;)

The same betty you placed or the oldest one?

I capped the betties each player can place at 40 divided by players in the game because of the G_spawn error. It should remove the oldest one though.....the map got a lot of dynamic entities and if they go over a 1024 entities the game instantly ends, pretty bad system to instantly end the game, so I thought it would be better to cap amount of betties.
Maybe the amount could be higher but wanted to be on the safe side.

9 years ago
Me(F1Ne5TGamer) and ProTecT_Legend just finished the map. Pretty hard ending to do, had a 2 hour long recording but overall a really good map. I have to say I love the grid idea but the ending should have been where you win the arena and survive but instead you die. You have to have PHD to accually end it because you die from the fall damage just so you know. Thanks for the upload of a great map, looking forward to seeing more of this style of gamemode. I will link the youtube video in the comment when I get it uploaded. 

Woah, cool to know someone managed to finish it:D But didn't know you died from the fall w/o PHD...I guess I've only tested it with PHD and thought the water saved me hehe.

Thanks for that, and thanks for telling me how it went and about YT video:)
9 years ago
I had the same problem but then i asked HitmanVere and he told me not to go into the 'Settings' menu because it switches it to Semper Fi. If you just load the lobby and invite the friends or wait for randoms, it should load. Its a problem with UGX Mod apparently.

Thanks for the fix:)

this map is not working  :(

How is it not working?
9 years ago
Im having trouble playing co op :(  When i launch it it tries to load Nazi Zombies on Semper Fi and then it crashes.

Do you all have the same version?

I found a few threads with people having that same problem with coop on other UGX maps, but here is thread with "best answer": http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1902.msg17891.html#msg17891

Daedra's tips for fixing it:
"If you have the steam version then verify your games cache, otherwise reinstall the game itself."

Hope that fixes it, please let me know:)

9 years ago
Hi,

I think this is the best menu tutorial: http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Menu_Modding_Basics

Go through every step of that menu and you'll most likely see how you can modify it to your need.

Do you know normal scripting or no scripting at all?:)
9 years ago
You may need to update the title since it has gotten an update

Yes, will do so as soon as I get "edit" options with 20 posts:)

wow dude, i love seeing new shit like this. Really nice work

Also, ignore people saying its hard. Challenges are what makes it fun Kappa

does the exe mean nazi_zombie_goodluck  :troll:

EDIT: After playin for a while i noticed that the boss that comes at rounds 6-7 seems to have a bit too much health, plus the hit and slow from a range can make it a bit frustrating solo, but none the less its fine. Made it to round 14 but will try to beat it at some point. Very fun 8.7/10

Thanks, glad you like it :)

hehe yeah, it might mean that too:p

Ok, will take that into account, maybe I'll reduce the health a little bit for the boss zombie in the update coming soon:)

Thanks for your feedback:)

Great concept and quite addictive gameplay. I played a little bit solo first and got to round 7 after 3 tries. I then tried to play coop. At first we were unable to do it because of the Semper Fi crash but we got around it and tried this afternoon. Playing 2 player our highest round was round 12. We did quite a few tries varying in rounds. I was able to unlock quick revive one of the tries and also we got upstairs. We found that 1 side was a little better than the other.

Enjoyed the map and will try again soon to get farther and maybe beat the map.

Thanks man:)
How did the Semper Fi loading happen, and how did you fix it? Did it happen by itself?
I've never had that problem on the 4 testing/beta computers :\

Which side did you like best? Have anyone found the secret rooms by looking for artilleries?
Are you looking for the other perk unlock posters?:)

Thanks for all feedback!:)

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2015, 08:15:21 pm
Updated map, new download links in the OP.

Should be easier solo beginning:)

v1.2 changes:
-Made the third round a bit easier for solo(fewer runners, no sprinters).
-33% reduced boss health for solo.
-increased the delay between spawns by small amount.
-fixed a place where zombies couldn't path to.
-increased points for locking grids
-also increased the bonus points when having increased lock speed.
-removed 2 artillery pieces.
-added a few details, fixed a texture and some lighting.
-added periodic increase of the points zombies gives you. +10 points per zombie from round 10 and then every 5 round.
9 years ago
are you not the guy i spoke to in chat earlier? I thought you were, my mistake lol

didnt mean anything derogatory by it lol, just meant its easier to work out the problem. Im guessing this isnt mine then, as it didnt exist when that map was made, but is done a similar way

In any case my original point still stands, Ill have a look and see if i can figure it out lol

ok, yeah i was;)
hehe ok, understand now:)
9 years ago
now I know its "my" double tap your using its different lol

Ill take a look at it later today, but no as far as i know it doesnt count properly on shotguns

what do you mean by "now I know its "my" double tap your using its different lol"?

I copied it from conviction in a forum post for this example...there is credit in the code:p

Ok, cool please report your findings:)
9 years ago
Loading ...