or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MAK911

Say me your maps you want a remake in black ops 3 :) Like Buried or something :D
Tranzit.
JK

kino would be nice if it's not by smasher
7 years ago
This one below isn't really a meme, just some facts of the "future" Call of Duty titles. (P.S. the 24 Hour player count was tallied at 12 AM AEST on the 11/11/2016)
(Image removed from quote.)[/center]
And yet IW has the best Zombies out of all of them. MP, not really. AW's was better and was sure as hell better than BO3's. IW's campaign, from what I've heard, blows the other two out of the water. Just wait till Christmas when the nubs will get it and realize exactly how much fun it really is. Also, bf1 probably destroys all these records anyway :P
7 years ago
Awww... they didn't accept my application :(
7 years ago
Go to entity-section and look up volume_litfog, should cover what you want
If there's ever been anybody to ask... it's Saunaman's time to shine.
8 years ago
arc, i dont think anyone wants ur advice on mapping lol
+1

Also, a preemptive "shut the fuck up" for @johndoe.
8 years ago
Glad you changed your mind :D
8 years ago
Very fun map, made it to round 14, figured out pack a punch which is really cool - this is how nuketown should have been on bo2. Ran into a few invisible barriers and had some zombies stuck at windows but they eventually worked there way out. I hate the AS-Val, the rocket launcher and the tec-9, love the Ace-23!
Would you say...

it's the last great WaW Custom Zombies map?

https://twitter.com/HexZombies/status/761748758396739584
8 years ago
Nice, but i kinda wanted to see this move to BO3
You're gonna be that guy already? I AM that guy!
Never try to steal my jerb.
8 years ago
Ray, I will not let you live this down....

Unless you add some pretty stars in the skybox with some nice blue ambient lighting.

Yep, that's really all it takes, folks.
8 years ago
A Zombies western adventure so good that it will light your nutz on fire!

(Image removed from quote.)
Seems to be leaning more towards "the bad."

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
8 years ago
I guess I'm out of here, never taken any kind of drug. kek. Unless you count music as a drug because I suffer withdrawal effects when not listening to it.
If Monster counts, I go through Monster withdrawals whenever I don't have 1 like every day. I've started going to just Fridays for Monster and that's it, but, man, the withdrawals suck. You get headaches, sort of itchy, and just feel down.
8 years ago
(Content removed from quote.)
Oh dear lord. I'm crying with laughter. Between the Scarce shit and "what he's actually released to community," I was dying. XD This is the only respect you'll get from me trem. Hold it closer to your heart than your waifu sophia pillow.
8 years ago
4. doesn't matter porter has made one tool that does them all, and is just generally much better, both as a person, and capbility
+1
8 years ago
no, it means "just walk away slowly, maybe they wont notice me"
I reiterate:
8 years ago
People come and people go, i've seen it for over 3 years now. Some also return to UGX after all, so no worries about good modders leaving. New ones will be born here as well ;)

To come back on your question, yes he requested his account to be deleted.

Lukkie1998
This whole toxic community thing started 3 years ago as well...
LUKKIE MADE THE COMMUNITY TOXIC!
Wait
I joined 3 years ago too.
8 years ago
Loading ...