Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 11:00:08 pm

Contact & Social Links

Website
CoD WaW
John_Banana
Hey ! Your mod is AWESOME no doubt about it, it adds everything I wish plutonium added... But why is there no options to turn off custom weapons ? I just want the game to stay vanilla but with the tesla bug fix and FOV slider...
4 months ago
Just adding this, Wunderwaffe for some reason on Der Riese it just appears black without a camo when Papped.

And I got this odd thing too, nears dogs cages in der riese there are the "two brains" for the ...
6 months ago
Small update, same link as always
- double tap now increases bullet damage by 33% in addition to 33% firerate buff. so on verruckt and snn specifically where there's no pap, some bullet weapons should last a few rounds longer
- rare japanese headbands on SNN zombies
- fixed m1 ga...
7 months ago
Loving the mod so far, only question I have is, is there a guide for the easter eggs anywhere or is it just a "Figure it out on your own" type thing?
It is but if you join my discord linked on my youtu...
8 months ago
Thanks! The ray gun odds are the same as any regular weapon in Nacht and Verruckt: a complete lottery, same as in vanilla.
9 months ago
COD5 Zombies Remastered Update
  • This is the "final" release, if you play the mod make sure to re-download now that I have added in all the rest of my new fixes & features. Unfortunately, the changelist just got out of control so it will take me some months to slowl...
10 months ago
Loading ...