or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lord-san

I will try it in a few hours, thank you so much!

Edit.

I build the staffs and open the computer room but i got stuck on round 21 with 12 zombies remaining but the spawning stopped for unknow reason.

Jug Area has a sign for kill avogadro, i killed many times around and inside the circule but nothing happens. I not sure what to do, any hint for what to do etc?

Hidden Text
Hidden Text

3 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Well, i hope i can play it today. Im not sure if you're from Spain but if is the case u already on june 30 so this is exciting. I will wait for the thread update.

3 years ago
I will play it now, thank you so much

Round 50

:)
Not my best gameplay but atleast a little round 50

Stream

3 years ago
Finally i see more maps in progress, i hope you can release it soon. Thanks.
It looks awesome.

3 years ago
Ohh nice! I hope you can bright something like a beta version for see how the map is going to be. Keep that hard work and thanks for still care about black ops 1 zombie community

3 years ago
REALLY? Jumpscare in the Jug Room? in a non horror themed map?
Is still unfinished but maybe he will add some stuff like that. Actually if you go to the speedcola room and you get near to one of the windows where you can see some bodies on the floor you will listen a voice asking you for help.
3 years ago
New update for the map is out! Hope y'all enjoy!
OMG i didnt know, This thread should have notify when updates comes. i will try it right now

youtube

I fail a few times before reaching round 50. Anyway wonderful map. 100/100. I save part of my stream.

3 years ago
I made this thread for know if people around here are interesting on make some modding on plutonium custom servers. i see some hope on black ops 2 zombies. I tryed it today and was pretty fun, i play 2 custom maps made from MODT and Tranzit and was pretty stable and has some interesting featureds.

Tunnel Custom Map Black Ops 2

Alcatraz Bay M.O.T.D Custom Map

I will post my other videos when i finish uploading.

Sry if theres already some relate thread about this but i thought that bo2 custom maps never could be made since there no offical thread in the forum about that.
3 years ago
Do you need the DLC to play this?
You can play the standard maps but for the dlcs maps yes, you will need to have the maps.
3 years ago
i dk why people want to cheat, the mod is pretty ez on some maps, just pap some shotguns and get phd. Next time i will try to reach the round 100 on kino with the mod.

Hidden Text

Hidden Text

3 years ago
New Try on the map. Flawless round 50

https://youtu.be/4Pkey_hR0vY

3 years ago
OMG thanks, i will tray it
3 years ago
WOW i didn´t see it before, i will play it. Thanks for the map
3 years ago
How do you obtain more perk slots?
Depends of your luck, when you completed some board challenges you can earn 1 or 2 perk slots. Maps where you can do easter eggs like call of the dead or moon, doing the easter egg give you all perks as reward.

can someone help please i download it but when i click mods and run the ressiance whatever itrs called the screen turns black for like 10 seconds and it just restarts the cod i go on solo and click custom zombie maps and says theres no custom maps even though it shows on the mods list the ressiance mod and im clicking it but it just keeps realoading the cod but with no maps??

Is bcz when you load the mod it work only with original maps so there nothing on custom maps list.

3 years ago
tbh i thought that you activated the music where you pick up the parts and then craft them xDDD, not the meteor one.
ohh yes, it was, actually was easy to found it but i was in another place when she active the last meteor in IX.

Actually im playing the map right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEsxfNoKmD8&feature=youtu.be
Edit: Welli i glitch the map by going to IX on hellhound round lol but i discover the hide and seek easter egg, but i didn´t know if the free raygun on the power room was a reward for found the 3 teddys or just i did something else?
4 years ago
Loading ...