or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lord-san

So, how the fuck do I remove the explosive damage from dogs and the flamethrower dogs from this fucking mod? I love this mod to death, but these fucking dogs are cheap as shit and were only put in this shitty mod just to piss people off
Is the point from the mod, make the game a bit harded in low rounds but high round will be more easy once you get rewards also dogs aren´t a big deal, just buy phd or do the 4 challenges to earn the vest, with jug you will have like 400+ health. 
7 days ago
Hi, love the mod. Although I'm not sure if it's intentional but when I kill George Romero in COTD, he just flat out doesn't return. I think he's supposed to come back a couple rounds after being killed.
Yeah, most of time when a lightning bolt strike him he wont spawn again in the whole game.

No matter what I do some maps like Nacht, Verruckt, and Der Reise refuse to load. It's just the black screen no matter how many times I restart. Is there any solution to this is or am I just fucked? Yes i'm very aware of the Bugs section of the post, its just others are able to play the map so like why am I the only one it doesn't work for? And before you ask yes I have a powerful enough PC, RTX 2070 with 16gb of RAM and an Intel i7-10th gen so i'm more than capable of running this.
​If you have properly installed rezurrection dlc steam version it should work fine. If is your case try to reinstall the game.  
7 months ago
Aporte de Gameplay

Spoiler: click to open...

Detalles que encontre, en los retos las granadas de widows wine no cuentan como kills con granada y el revolver mejorado dual no cuenta como kills de pistola.
El insta kill se siente raro como el de Black Ops 4 haha, pero todo bien solo detalles a considerar para otros custom.
7 months ago
First, ya lo pruebo, muchas gracias a ambos, el mapa luce increible.

7 months ago
WOW Excelent, is good to have updates on old custom maps
8 months ago
Estuve super ocupado pero por fin hoy tuve tiempo de grabar, dejo mi gameplay, muy buen mapa -
gameplay

Yo agregaria a las puertas un final comprable que apareciera random igual random por tiempo limitado como los drops o las armas pero que cueste al menos 100K para que sea forzado abrir las puertas una vez tengas el dinero.

Sabia que las puertas me matarian pero no sabia que mas hacer con el dinero y quize ver si habias puesto algo como el apothicon u otra wunderweapon. xD
1 year ago
Ohh, gracias, no pensé que usarias mi attemp como pp haha. Es un excelente mapa, si haces otros de este estilo recuerda lo de los skyboxes, incluso lo de modo night puede hacerlo muy interesante.
2 years ago
Muy buen mapa, aqui dejo un mi gameplay, como consejo habria que hacer mas indispensables los perks para que tenga mas sentido el wunderfizz igual la caja pero en si esta perfecto.

Spoiler: click to show...

2 years ago
i will do it again in a higher round

2 years ago
In my opinion the bo4 hud on v 1.0.3 was perfect. Just you should include a display quote like mansion of the undead for example in the code step, if someone put the incorrect code, make a quote what said the code is wrong try next round and yes like Stunlinger quote, is not a bad idea xD
2 years ago
Ver 1.0.4 you remove the chars names in co-op? also some features from the bo4 hud? anyway i finish the map finaly. Was g g, good map

2 years ago
Well, i can't tell anything for sure if you're also unsure yourself what happened, the files are right there, where you insert the code theres a little cage, which opens if you insert the correct code, and then you grab the files. My guess is that you probably inserted a wrong code. Anyway, i will once again update the map, cos i have to fix some stuff, and i will also add a HUD for the files, so when you pick them you also know that you got them.
Ohh ok. I'm sure that i put the correct code but i didnt look the cage lol my bad, i run around the map looking in other rooms and outside the office xd.

Sry for bother you once again K3nt
2 years ago
Is Easy once you know where is the important stuff, i didnt find the files for escape lol but i did the code, for me was 3 3 4 1 but i dk if the code can be reset somehow bcz i try again and i listen the code once more in a diferent round before listen the first time but i had zombies around me so i couldn´t listen well.

2 years ago
I will try all your maps just i need time bcz i play the other black ops too but definitely i like more black ops radiant engine. If you can try to make something like shinkoku japanese tower but just the parkour area. Something like that definilty can be so fun in black ops 1
2 years ago
I will try again, i wasted to much time trying to find side ees and the code but anyway next time i will do it better

Gameplay

Pretty intense with the mini hellhound horde after round 20. It would take some time to make a efficient strat to get rounds faster
2 years ago
Loading ...