or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lonelygmc

Some questions I have:

-Where in the heck is the power? I looked over and over in the expensive 2000 door buys (lots of unbuyable doors btw) and they were all perks. WTF.
-Where is jugg?

Good effort on this map, I enjoyed it all the way up to round 9 when I got stuck on one of the awful swings. I really wanted to see what that money perk did but seeing how this map is now, I doubt I'll give it another chance unless difficulty is fixed.
10 years ago
NGT managed to do it, I would reference their playthrough.
Custom Zombies - Devastation: Runners From the Start? No Problem! (Part 1)
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
11 years ago
I have made it to what I believe is the sixth switch, but when i go up to it to activate it, there is no "press f to buy door". I have opened all of the houses and presumably activated the other five switches. It seems to be broken. I found it in the house near the power that has a switch in it.

EDIT: Here is where the switch is.

http://imgur.com/a/Fny1D
11 years ago
this map should come out by the end of summer
11 years ago
Great job with this mod! I'm thinking about donating, you guys really deserve it.
11 years ago
I beat this map in 36 rounds! Haha it didn't take too long to find the cans overall but I enjoyed the map enough to play it that long. Thanks for a great map chunkdogg9!

http://imgur.com/AzVMSNZ
11 years ago
I like this map. It has good detail and lots of space. The only thing I would change is the amount of doors you have to open in the large building. Feels
too much like ProjectX with the majority of my points spent on barriers. Great job so far!
11 years ago
Loading ...