or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LIGHTNING

Can you use this on plutonium? and HOW?
i dont think u can, becuz not every custom zombie map/mod works on bo1 plutonium yet
2 years ago
when i click launch or launch as solo on ANY map that i downloaded nothing happens not even an error just nothing

any solution?

ugx mod manager btw
u need to open up ur game to be able to launch the maps for it to work, launching maps thru the ugx map manager doesnt work anymore
2 years ago
when i use the installer it tells me its installed but nothing is in the folder. How do i fix this?
u need to set  the path location in c/users/your username/appdata/local/activision/codwaw/mods for it to work and  also watch this video, so it will help u to enable the hidden folders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBteQswtPI0&t=3s
2 years ago
I'm tryna play this custom map in plutonium bo1, other maps works perfectly except for this specific one. It crashes while loading the game, and it gives me a plutonium error code. This custom map has grabbed my interest and I really wanna play. Can anyone help me? It's only when I'm loading into the game when it crashes. Maybe it's because of my hardware? I don't have a graphics card, and I run on cpu only, but I haven't gotten a problem like that for other maps that is graphically insane. Please help.
its becuz it doesnt work on plutonium yet and its not compatible with it, besides not every bo1 custom map works on plutonium, so theres no fix for it
2 years ago
Hey guys im new,

btw I need help to create an account on World at War and it doesnt work. I dont know how to fix it. I was on many forums and they said that it only works when I have WAW as CD and its doesnt work on steam. Is that true if not then pls help, english is not my first language.
yes its true, theres no way to fix the steam version itself, unless u use the cd disc version of the game or buy a new cod waw steam key to fix the profile issue
2 years ago
The fact that it gives me a .exe file and not a .zip one is odd... Can anyone confirm that this is normal? What do I do with it? I'm afraid to run it.
yes its normal and its the same thing with waw custom maps on this website, just run it and install and also it wont kill ur pc
2 years ago
try to verify ur cod bo1 game files on steam and maybe that will fix the problem
2 years ago
hey can u send me the map source so i can open it in radiant? the download doesnt have the map source
Of course there won't be any map source files in a wip map lol, no map maker will ever do that
2 years ago
Nice epic release for rooftops revisited on ugx SPi  :D

2 years ago
i think that only happens when one person is using version 1.7 and the other person is using t4m r45 version 2.0.45  for the game, im not sure, but not a lot people uses version 1.7 anymore to play on waw, becuz that version is old and people r using t4m r45 now
2 years ago
IMPORTANT FOR CD-VERSION PLAYERS!

Anyone having the "Server Authentication Failed" Problem, I found a patched version from one of the devs,
see https://github.com/ineedbots/T4M/releases . With this and LanFixed, you can join again <3
that problem only happens if u didnt buy the game and playing only on  lan with a non legit version of the game and also not having a working profile
2 years ago
i have game_mods for other mods and i have normal steam bo1 but it doesnt work with either and it downloaded as a RAR file how do i get it to work
u need to download winrar to get the file to open
2 years ago
So good map but I'm am missing weapon textures.
verify ur cod bo1 game files on steam or buy the dlc to fix the textures
2 years ago
alright i got a few feedbacks for this map

1. the console command name is spelled wrong as  nai_zombies_dkong, when it should be corrected as nazi_zombie_dkong

2. everything looks bright as heck in the map and looks like nothing from the original image that u posted

3. this map needs probably phd flopper in case u get trap, when going up the tower
2 years ago
Thanks lightning for answering him, I added a solo launch button but somehow it didnt work after a while so I didnt want to mess the main menu up so I let it how it is
Yea ure very welcome Smol 😃
2 years ago
Loading ...