or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Liamza2314

Hi all, I have been learning mapping recently and I've come across a problem.
For some reason, my volume_sun is way too bright, I'm not sure why this is. I did delete some stuff in the beginning but i didnt delete any of the volumes or the sky thingy, just the machines, barriers and the platform, and the reflection probe that came with the map.

The problem can be seen here

https://imgur.com/a/giinTFG

I do have a reflection probe inside the room, I tried adding one outside but it didn't help.

Any help would be appreciated, as I tried googling but I couldn't really find the exact issue

Thanks
4 years ago
Hi all, seeing as we now have BO1 radiant and the potential to do beautiful things with it (Perish)
Seeing as not many people are making use of these tools because of BO4 as well as BO3 mod tools, I have an idea of what to do with them
Of course, I would do this myself if I wasn't absolutely inept with mapping, so all I have left is asking xD
I think we should remake the waw map Leviathan
It's a fantastic map that can be so much more in the BO1 engine and seeing as this is already a favourite and one of the first maps you think of when thinking WaW zombies, I'm sure many people will agree with me!
Anyway I'm just putting it out there.

-Liam
5 years ago
I've been trying to make my first map for a while, and the tutorial i got shows that you have to make the power switch prefab yourself, for the life of me I cant get this right, I would be eternally grateful if someone could link me to a pre made power switch i can toss in my prefabs and get this working

Thanks

6 years ago
So I know asking for mods isnt cool but i know fuckall about modding bo1 so I'm wondering if a mod for moon was possible, I know of a gun mod and a solo easter egg mod but nothing else, I'd like it to be sort of like a bo3 thing in bo1 for people that cant play bo3, I also think a lot of people would like to see something like this as they'd need a reason to play bo1 again

What would be cool:
Bo3 guns
Gobblegums
Some new weapons
Bo3 zap gun textures
Potential build-able zap guns

Again, sorry for asking for mods but I do think this is a good idea that id really like to see happen
7 years ago
Loading ...