or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - liamsa669

simultaneously or no?
8 years ago
there aready is some weapons in some people's maps from the bo3 beta
8 years ago
if u just need the iwi, convert the dds to iwi using tom's tool
http://tom-crowley.co.uk/downloads/?id=6
8 years ago
use a transverse and path them to it
8 years ago
I did but the script is the problem won't load after I messed with it
what did you do to it? was there any errors or warnings in the ingame or mod builder consoles?
8 years ago
which files? cuz if its anims\models\textures, you may have to convert them (change a hex code\use a generator\reconvert)... if its files, it might have some engine functions that werent introduced into waw
8 years ago
There are some slight differences, mostly in the stock menu definitions, but you should be able to copy paste waw menus (but I wouldn't recommend doing that, I'd rather make them from scratch).
or, u can just include the waw menus, maybe rename some defines and the files. There is no reason that waw menus shouldnt work in bo1. as for bo1 menus to waw... thats diffrent because they use some engine things that were added later. As for either to bo3... from what i heard, they no longer use the same language so that is a no if what i heard is tru
8 years ago
Why dont we take BO Akimbo, and script it somewhere else. (like WAW)
(Image removed from quote.)
we try, but the issue is with co-op... the only methods we can think of either use a ton of weaponfiles or can lag for co-op... while bo1 has it builtin
8 years ago
this is because the material type is blend
8 years ago
Original as fuck :poker:
I SWEAR TO gawd THAT I CAME UP WITH THAT 100% ON MY OWN!!!
8 years ago
Sounds like a you problem.

MAK'S TIPS FOR ASKING MAPPERS QUESTIONS
  • Don't ask for a beta. If you ask, you won't get (This applies only if you post about it. Anyone can use the button thingy).
  • Don't ask about weapons unless they seem glitched in screenshots/videos. Whatever the mapper wants in the map is his/her/it's(in the case of bwc) choice
  • Don't ask about release date if you have under 20 posts. You are in noob territory and you don't get an opinion. Hivemind or get out.
  • Don't ask for a download link. This is just common fucking sense, people.
  • Don't ask about bosses. You'll spoil your own fun finding out which ones the map has :D
  • Don't ask about how long the map took. No one wants to think about how much time they spent over the computer, ready to stab someone in frustration.
  • Don't ask how many energy drinks it took to make the map. We all lost count ages ago ;)
Following these guidelines, you will have a great time participating in the WIP section of UGX
n1's tips:
N1's TIPS FOR ASKING MAPPERS QUESTIONS
  • Ask for a beta. If you ask, you won't get (This applies only if you post about it. Anyone can use the button thingy).
  • Ask about weapons unless they seem glitched in screenshots/videos. Whatever the mapper wants in the map is his/her/it's(in the case of bwc) choice
  • Ask about release date if you have under 20 posts. You are in noob territory and you don't get an opinion. Hivemind or get out.
  • Ask for a download link. This is just common fucking sense, people.
  • Ask about bosses. You'll spoil your own fun finding out which ones the map has :D
  • Ask about how long the map took. No one wants to think about how much time they spent over the computer, ready to stab someone in frustration.
  • Ask how many energy drinks it took to make the map. We all lost count ages ago ;)
  • Ask for an unban.
8 years ago
so you want your own surface type?
8 years ago

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2016, 01:42:04 pm
Only one more thing, i see in this code that the damage is 75, my character have 150 Health and he die with 3 Hits... But 75+75= 150
waw does have some weird damage stuff where if it does the exact players health, itll need 1 more... thats y u see in the scripts dodamage(self.health+999)
8 years ago
future does not equal crap though
umm have u seen ghosts and bo3? let alone that infinityward is making this game... the same people who made ghosts, mind you. Its safe to assume this game is goinna b shit
8 years ago
Loading ...