or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LegendHugo

Hey guys, I'm new here on UGX-Mods, I'm from Venezuela, and I came here because I like mapping and scripting, I was already doing some stuff on older games like CS 1.6 and GTA San Andreas, but I like CoD World At War because is especially about zombies, and I love zombies.

If there's something I should know before I start doing stuff here, please let me know :D

I have a channel too, if you want to check it out here it is, it's mostly on Spanish, but most gameplays are without commentary. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPE5YGfW7JDHrfTjfilqctQ
Everyone loves zombies :D
Welcome
 :nyan: :nyan:
7 years ago
Welcome to UGX
 :nyan: :nyan:
7 years ago
Hello, everybody.

I figured it was finally time to register and check out some of the cool stuff you guys are making with the BO3 tools, and maybe provide some help. I was a member of the mod community for many years, and have been a campaign/zombies level designer at Treyarch for close to 5 years. It's awesome seeing how active the modding is here!
Excuse my language but, Holy shit! Nice to have you here. Enjoy your stay!
7 years ago
Thanks for the greeting! Lol yeah girlfriend I've been with for 8 years, I forget written word doesn't exactly translate as spoken, Or that or my grammar is broken. Probably the latter lol
Well man good luck with future projects!
7 years ago
Hello all, just recently joined and I hope my presence will be an asset to you guys as I look forward to make new friends and partake in the digital revelry. I'm a 30 y/o 3D artist/animator living in northeast Pennsylvania (originally from NY) where I live with my GF of 8 years and our dog and cat. Always been an avid gamer, playing FPS since Marathon (any other dinosaurs remember that one lol), Ureal, Tribes, etc. Aside from procrastinating actual work with games I also enjoy smoking, snowboarding, photography, and painting. Think that about generally sums me up so if anyone would like to reach out don't hesitate. Thanks again and see ya'll out in the battlefield (just not battlefield because i don't play that lmao) Cheers!
Welcome to UGX man! :nyan:
PS:GF with 8 years? or with 8 years with your GF ?
7 years ago
Welcome!! Enjoy UGX! :nyan:
7 years ago
Welcome to UGX. Enjoy your stay! :nyan:
7 years ago
Holy shit that looks absolutely amazing!!!!
8 years ago
Action? Never heard of that...

I would suggest using Bandicam imo. My laptop isn't the best either but recording with Bandicam doesn't really stress out your PC/laptop and the quality is pretty okay
Mirillis Action!
I guess i can try bandicam.
Thank you bro. Will leave feedback in a few hours.
8 years ago
I'm not 100% positive if this is possible but wouldn't it be easier to record your laptop using a capture card?

Also, what game are you trying to record? And what recording program are you using?
Agreed but i don't think my parents are ok with that.
Waw,Lol and Outlast. I am using mirilis action.
The thing is my laptop sucks harder than nicky minaj.
8 years ago
Hello guys, i want to start making videos to youtube, but my laptop can´t play the game and record at the same time( while playing there is no lagg but the records have a lot of lagg). Is there a way to record my laptop by using my mother´s laptop?
 Possibly by using a HDMI cable to share the screen and then using the recording software on my mothers laptop? If not is there a way i can use the laptop 1 to record laptop 2?
Thank You Guys!!
8 years ago
My name is Shane, username S(IDKHOWMANYAS)WMAN222, username quite random as I created an account long ago to get maps.  ;D

I'm a COMPLETE NOOB to modding/mapping, and I really, REALLY want to make a map in WAW, no matter how basic. If someone COULD help me, my skype is papitwomeme, shoot me a request and please be gentle, I'm a NOOB.

I don't use my mic often, so please don't call me on skype. DO NOT ADD ME INTO GROUP CHATS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR I WILL BLOCK YOU

love you guys!!!
-Shane, (SAAAAAAWMAN222)
Hope you enjoy UGX, new members always welcome. If you need any help just ask!!
8 years ago
I figured it out  :P    :troll:
trollmasta_720blazeit
 :troll:
8 years ago
i am horrible at setting these kinds of things out, but even i was able to do it first time. just focus and follow each step carefully
8 years ago
Loading ...