or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dareedevokl

I don't care, you can still get separate images out of them from screenshots, and apparently LBGamingYT is good at cutting the image out from the background. So could you do it please or no?

I will see about trying this out.

Edit: Not sure if I'll be able to do the font thing, considering the tool isn't public. But thanks for the suggestion anyway. Maybe someone else in the community will be able to do it? I could try chopping up the numbers from BO3 and see if anyone can do something with that.
8 years ago
It would be super amazing if you could get the different digits they use for the numbers after round 5.

I think the font in question would also go to the menus and points?
8 years ago

These are looking really nice! Good work!
8 years ago
Thanks Dust!  :D
8 years ago
Hello, I have made some BO3 round chalks for fellow modders to use in their maps. These are not directly ripped from the game, as I had taken some screenshots and chopped/converted the textures myself. Credit me if you wish to do so. Feedback is appreciated!

Screenshots
Spoiler: click to open...

I would also like to give special thanks to Tim Smith for helping out with this.
8 years ago
I need a little bit of help. I tried to port over the BO3 round tally marks over to WaW and got this result.

Any way to fix it?
8 years ago
I want to have a custom game over song in my map. Does anyone know how to do so? If so, you can provide some assistance to me. Thanks!
8 years ago
Solved it myself, found a tutorial on the site.
8 years ago
Hello again, UGX. Is it possible in any way to have custom round transitions?
8 years ago
Hey all, I'm starting to do Custom Mapping and I want to create a map where I can have custom weapons (wall guns, mystery box).

Anyone know how to help or any useful links to assist me? Thanks!
8 years ago
Love this map dude, any chance you might do something for Black Ops III when it has Mod Tools out?
8 years ago
Loading ...