or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lame-Link

Lord BEPIS disliked the map. It was small, the PaP names are shit, and you can't upgrade the Apothicon Servant. Overall, Lord BEPIS gives the map a Jeff/10

6 years ago
Why was this map made in 2018? Stale, repetitive, no excuse for it being so small and lazily made, regardless of being first map or not. I'll give props for not putting Jug in the map, wouldn't fucking work anyways.

6 years ago
I had some excessive difficulties when it came to actually making cinematics for this map, and world at war in general. But I gave myself a release date, and didn't complete them upon said release date, so I packaged what I had and released it. If I hadn't done that, I probably would still be working on it now, and there's no way I would want to do that.

How did you get out of the map to the tank? I swear I blocked that off with an invisible wall after I couldn't get the damn thing to move.

naclip  ::)
6 years ago

I beat the map before DarkPotato did, which means i am absolutely 100% better than him at life. There is no argument towards the truth. Get fcked plz 10/10 ign k thx bye uh uh uh uh.

6 years ago

this entire post in a nutshell.
6 years ago
How about you release another version of the map with Cod WW2 weapons after you're finished with the one with MWR weapons?

shave your nipples

ign 10/10
6 years ago

Ending cinematic was amazing. :derp:
6 years ago
I have an idea for swamp like maps, even if there's going to be a custom made shi no numa. I was thinking put zombie alligators in those specific maps, like if you can get into the zombie's spawn you would have a chance for an alligator to swoop up and bite your character and bring your character underground and instantly kill them. What is your thoughts about it?

ew
6 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Some updated screen shots of the map.

I don't want to spoil to much of the map, The map is getting closer and closer to be done :P

where the progress at?
6 years ago
They are of no use.  I know of a few bright and somewhat happy maps.  One is the Hello Kitty map.  Then you have a My Little Pony map, I can even make one if not too complexe to make you or others happy

plz stop furry fgt thx bye
6 years ago
This Piece of Shit t4m plugin ultimately fucked my damn game up.  Because of it, I can't even choose one of my accounts I clearly have, and I can't even make a new one without getting an unhandled exception error relating to my accounts.  I tried every little thing, still wont work.
This virus program needs to be taken down.

Sounds like you've fallen and can't get up

6 years ago
Last Gen World at War looking solid  :alone:
6 years ago
Loading ...