or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kyomu115

I hardly used the flamethrower at all...
8 years ago
This map looks awesome man!
8 years ago

What a long game but this map is anticipating, can't wait for the final release!
8 years ago
At this rate, with so many dislikes/hate on IW, I wonder how it will affect future CoDs in the next upcoming years from Sledgehammer and Treyarch, I hope they go back to boots-on-the-ground style and not this futuristic crap, it's going to get repetitive and old.
8 years ago
Should've just sold it as a separate game...but nope.
8 years ago
Thanks, I like making BO2-style loading screens (beginner at it) because I like the art and style.
8 years ago
Anyone want to join me on Clinic of Evil, I just recently got beta access after I donated and I want to do this map on co-op, I will also do video gameplay on the map as well.

WaW: Lusiano2013
Steam: LusianoTheDemon
8 years ago
I made a BO2-style load screen for the map if you need it, if I have the source location/s wrong, just let me know and I'll fix it.

8 years ago
Some Moon references, but overall can't wait for the full release!
8 years ago
How about a day-night transition?
8 years ago
The preview images look amazing, can't wait for full release!
8 years ago
It's on the Off-Topic/Youtube section, I can't post Youtube links here..
8 years ago
This map is pretty good but one thing is that you can buy more than four perks without buying a perk slot; I don't know if it was intentional or something, and the hijacked rounds are unnecessary but its a good map overall.

8 years ago
Woah, this looks amazing, will give it a try and do gameplay of it!
8 years ago
Loading ...