or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Krazzyboy97

As I said any xanim could be the cause of the issue or virtually anything that was recently added/edited.

what do you suggest then? I have tried re installing my game and modtools and patches/updates and no luck
9 years ago
From what I gathered it's failing on actually compiling xanim's try reverting whatever anim you edited recently.

I've never edited any. I've done a fresh install of the tools and the game and still no hope. I have piemans five teleporters installed and harrybo2s perks and some mw2,3 and black ops 1,2 weapons. Could these be a problem?
9 years ago
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb896647.aspx

Use this application to see where it fails to compile.

How-to:
Run Dbgview.exe
Compile mod
Look at Dbgview to see which asset it fails on.

I used the tool and it fails on this "adding char_usa_marine_polonsky_zomb". What does it mean?
9 years ago
Well i can buy the perks now but the machines are invisible. I think I know the problem though. Thanks for your help.
How did you fix it. I have been stuck on this for a while. I also have another error saying can't find vulture.pap. any help would be appreciated.
9 years ago
Loading ...