or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Koan

(fucking everything daedra says)

I've had enough stupid for today. Enjoy your naïveté.
8 years ago
...and your a left wing idiot who can't see the negative repercussion of letting hundreds of thousands of immigrants into an entire continent with little checks in place.

Yes because every single person with a left-wing ideology is an idiot.

Dismissing the views of an enormous group of people because they don't agree with you. Definitely a Trump supporter.

Your right. That could never be the case. All of the immigrants/refugees are getting proper background checks(with 100% accuracy) and no terrorists are getting threw.

Yeah, hell no. Maybe in your own perfect left-wing world, but not this one.

Again with the left-wing dismissals, fucking hell. Believe it or not, I thought better of you.

Being so concerned about terrorism that you would refuse a safe home for the 99.9% of people that aren't batshit insane, instead thinking they should stay in their own war-torn land. That's what I call giving in to terrorists, not protecting people from them. Isn't it funny how many of the most prolific terror attacks in recent decades have been by citizens of the country attacked? What a coincidence!

And for the record, I'm not left-wing, so don't get the idea that I'm a tumblrina who needs a 24/7 safe space.

8 years ago
...the future of children who could be bombed at any moment because of the flood of immigrants and no proper background checks(as if was even possible to begin with).

...you're not actually suggesting that immigration = terrorism, are you? .......nope, looks like you are

I'm stuck between a corrupt politician who uses the vagina card so much you'd think it'd be a card in Magic the Gathering and a dumbass who's honest (in his own Edit: insane little world), so of course I'm voting for Trump.

You know there are OTHER options, right? You could vote Green or Libertarian or for LITERALLY ANYBODY ELSE other than that retarded bigot? And holy shit, Trump is just as dishonest as Hillary, you've got to be a fool not to see that.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Kind of like the whole Edward Snowden documents thing. Some news site went around and asked people on Times square if they knew who he was or what he did and they where completely clueless.

You know Trump's views on Snowden, right? When he mentioned that "execution is still a thing"? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/donald-trump-edward-snowden-execution_n_3489944.html
8 years ago
Feast your eyes on this shit.

Never mind the future of his children, gotta stop those fuckin' muslims at any cost.

Why the fuck did they put such an important decision in the hands of ordinary people? What the fuck do I know, let alone the wankstain in the video? Oh yeah, to win votes.

I fucking hate humans.
8 years ago
The immigration/refugee issue is a huge deal though. I'm not one to advocate paranoia, but we've seen time and time again what kind of damage these extremists can do. Even if 3 extremists out of 10000 refugees was to get through whatever weak ass security measures they have in place, they would still be able to hurt/kill a lot of people.

So denying those other 9,997 people a safe home is the way to reduce extremism?
8 years ago
  • A second Scottish independence referendum is now inevitable, and looks likely they'll vote to separate
  • Farage takes back the notion that we can spend an extra £350m on the health service, not even an hour after the result
  • France overtakes UK as world's 5th largest economy after vote
  • Cameron resigns, Boris Johnson of all people is the early favourite to win new leadership vote
  • Northern Irish party Sinn Fein calls for a vote on a united Ireland
  • "What is the EU?" trends in Google searches in the UK after result
  • Many companies and corporations who get EU funding have already begun to lay off employees and move business elsewhere
  • Young people aged 18-24, of which 75% voted Remain, have to deal with a future they don't want, decided by the older generation
  • Trump supporters are congratulating the Leave voters

We are royally fucked.
8 years ago
I didn't know I wanted this, but I do. Fantastic stuff, +1.  :D
8 years ago
Dat detail tho.  :gusta:

Spoiler: click to open...
Not sure if intentional: Went down with solo revive, Brutus doesn't follow distraction point, he just keeps running at you, pushing you into a corner, so when revived I got rekt immediately.  :(
8 years ago
cant spawn a script_struct in script

But I've done it before?

Code Snippet
Plaintext
var = spawn("script_struct",self getorigin());

What am I missing? :poker:
8 years ago
Here is the picture of what i mean (i deleted the textures so thats why its green):
http://imgur.com/edit

Might wanna fix that link. :please:
8 years ago
(Content removed from quote.)

Holy mother of FUCK that looks fantastic!  :D
8 years ago
Being able to play games on high/ultra graphics settings is kind of the point in PC gaming. If all you really care about it playable framerates you might as well buy the PS4 version. Atleast then you won't have to deal with crappy ports, lol.

Might be for some, but I play PC because:

• I prefer KB+M
  • I like the wider range of games available
  • Mods
  • Customisation and upgrading components how/when I want
  • Steam does a great job of managing my games library
  • Plus of course the graphics and 144 Hz monitor :gusta:

Of course graphics are important but I don't think they're the sole reason to choose PC over consoles at all.

I do agree about the AMD cards though, OP should wait until they are available.
8 years ago

Wouldn't it simply be both? Multi-paradigm? It's object oriented in that, for example, you can refer to entities with self etc, but it's also procedural cause you can make functions that can be called at any point. Basic examples but you get the idea.
8 years ago
Last time I checked, Black Ops 3 doesn't even let you max all of its settings out unless you have more than 4GB.

I have a 750 Ti which is 2GB (iirc, you have that too), I can max out BO3 1080p but it only plays at 30-ish fps. Medium-high is usually a solid 60-70. So a 4GB card would be fine for him, as long as he doesn't want to push everything to Ultra settings.
8 years ago
I go that far. The map ideas are like books and arent worth reading. I may get 5 sentences in before I quit reading :lol:

That's a terrible analogy :please: I would say the map ideas are more like your first crushes as a young teenager.

You catch a glance at the hottest girl in your school (you see Leviathan gameplay on youtube), and then become infatuated with her, thinking about all the things you could enjoy together.

Then you realise she's not the only hot girl (there are other great maps!), and so begins your horny teenager phase in which you become so obsessed with the hot girls that you start staring at them in class (lurking the forums), trying to catch a glance of the goddess.

Eventually your testosterone gets the better of you and you decide to take a leap of faith - you ask one of them on a date (suggest an idea). You're just an awkward nerd so you never had a chance, so it goes one of two ways: either she lets you down easy ("sorry man this isn't really possible with engine limits") or she spits laughter in your face and announces your pathetic attempt to the whole school ("are you fucking serious with these weapon mod fantasies connor?").

Either way you are crushed and you spend the remainder of your lonely, pathetic school life thinking all hot girls are cunts (thinking forums don't like any new users), without realising the bigger issue - you can't take care of a beautiful girl if you can't even take care of yourself first (you can't be the source of great ideas until you learn to bring those ideas to life yourself).

Whew, got carried away there, totally not speaking from experience. Fuck you Rachel you shallow bitch
8 years ago
Loading ...