or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KnivingCombat777

I just hated having to go upstairs and the back down over and over and over. Worst thing was I was playing solo so no one else was there to help. I would of played with Jiffy if we could connect but you know the drill... game session is no longer available.

Poor Aussies... Did the Kangaroo broke the router? :troll:
The code was pretty easy with 2 players though
9 years ago
Probably, since I have Black Ops now it will make porting much easier, I want to keep the map to its era so I probably will be keeping it to Black Ops and World at War Guns (Black Ops primarily), because let's face it, you are not going to find a Honey Badger Assault Rifle in a 1950s-60s base. :lol:
I would use Titanfall, AW and Bo3 weapons, they will fit in perfectly
Edit:  :troll:
9 years ago
ahh another exclusive DalekJD has gone for lel
Suddenly my interest in this map is going away slowly
9 years ago
This map is called Dixmor Asylum. It tells the story about 2 inmates, Danny and Leo who have to escape the Asylum after the outbreak of a virus, caused by human experiments. This map features a lot of scary ambient sounds, a button code EE and is based off the Manhunt 2 Asylum.

Created by Sevengpluke

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d7PKQvvo1k

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTXMZEOG--Y
9 years ago
alright ive been putting it off but i decided to finish the models. i finished electabuzz downloaded the model for magmar and of course all the textures are odd shaped and i cant figure out which one goes where and its just a pain. is there anyone who will texture this model because i have no patience haha. i'll give you credit and can give you the model. i'll need the model back in maya format so i can make it a zombie, so all you have to do is texture it and send it back. if i don't get a response within 24 hours about it, i'll tinker with it more if i cant get it i'll use a different fire type pokemon.
You could ask for help in the chat with that
9 years ago
What did you change in this update?
What did you add in 1.1?
Took this straight of zombiemodding, he updated it there:

Fixed Charge and Melee times on some weapons
RGM2 and AK47 don't share ammo anymore
Fixed zombie barrier breach
Added Galil and Python(was originally there but stupid me never included in the dlc3 and weapons.gsc)
Fixed Scar-H insta kill bug
Added Starting Five-Seven to box
Fixed Hintstring update Bugs
Fixed Ammo Hud Count
Added Blockers that block window until soul boxes inside are complete

9 years ago
This has anything to do with the Black ops 2 map Vertigo?
9 years ago
I would look out, I heard people are worshipping the Orange Circle now(which is actually a sphere)
They are planning a huge attack on your cult :troll:
9 years ago
1: Check
2: Check
3: Check
4: Check

That last line convinced me, thank god you are not agressive

I'll add you on steam and waw
Edit: I'll contact on Line, my display name is Gianni(KC777)
9 years ago
First things first:
I looked at the trailer, and I'm just glad your first map isn't a plain box map, so that's a good point
Second of all, I saw already in the trailer that there is a load of redness, you can fix this by putting a reflection probe in your map
That makes it look like normal

Further testing of the map due tomorrow
9 years ago
why the hell is this still in beta :lol:
Dunno, haven't seen Freefall anywhere too the last months
9 years ago
It was fun to play. Except there were quite a number of issues, the map wasn't really consistent (e.g. weapon wallbuys sometimes had chalk drawings, sometimes didn't, the ACR has the exact same chalk drawing as the AK47), you couldn't pap the thundergun :(, clipping was a big issue, some of the detail was glitched or incorrect (e.g. the starting area had a post which would stick out and potentially block you which could kill you).

The guns were a good mix of custom weapons. It was a shame that the box light didn't work correctly and that you couldn't see prices on perks as a hintstring or the buyable ending. Also PLEASE use &&1, this shows the user the default use button we have selected (I don't use the F key to use things) for example, "Press & hold &&1 to Open Door [Cost: 750]".

Some of the weapons severly lacked ammo (e.g. STG44 with 130 reserve ammo??? Should be 270 or 300). Ignoring those previous points, the map was a lot of fun and despite some model clipping issues (*cough* plane wing on outside area *cough*) I would really recommend it to others for some good zombie-slaying fun! If you just fixed some of the issues previously stated I believe this could be a classic. GearZ, you did a good job be proud of it! Very creative and imaginative which a lot of maps nowadays seem to not have as much in them.

REVIEW:

Detail: 5/10 - Not bad detail but had a few glitches here and there with detail and there was no texture patching.
Custom Content: 7/10 - Good amount of custom weapons and features.
Fun Scale: 7/10 - It was quite fun despite the bugs here and there.
Re-playability: 4/10 - Apart from the main doors and the buyable ending there isn't much else to do so once you've completed it there isn't much point playing it again except with friends which could be fun.
Bugs: 6/10 - There was a considerable number of clipping and graphical issues which could easily be fixed but no real game breaking bugs so, good work!

OVERALL VERDICT:

29/50 (58%) - Good map! Would recommend!  :D
This review looks better then the other review for this map( no offence to jiffy)
9 years ago
I never had a recovery point, or does it automatically save?

Double Post Merge: July 26, 2015, 04:01:41 pm
I had an automatic restore points from 23/07, so only 2 days gone, not that much
Thanks Daedra and Scobu
9 years ago
So amd showed me a message saying I should upgrade my amd controller suite or something like that and the pc went black screen, I restarted it and now I get the blue acreen of death saying that driver irql not less or equal and I don't know what to use to fix
9 years ago
Realy nice map but how can i open the room with the satchel charge in it???
The button code, then you get ray gun mk 2 and the satchel room opens
9 years ago
Loading ...