or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KnivingCombat777

I was able to find Stamin-Up, Electric Cherry, Mule Kick, and Deadshot Daiquiri. I assume the last one is PhD Flopper?
PHD flopper bottle is in the 750 points shortcut container right next to the container with the Tombstone troll perk machine
9 years ago
I suggest Bulbasaur as replacement for the dogs and for regular zombies maybe Meowths
new zombie 8)
I see you took my advice wise Taylore, looks very good  ;)
Tell me when the Bulbasaur dogs are ready  8)
9 years ago
Ps3?
custom zombie maps are unavailable for consoles due to all restrictions and laws against custom content
so no ps3/ps4 or xbox 360/xbox one to play it on
9 years ago
Glad to see someone is serious about making a Mario map, the only other mario map I can find has the ZCT mod and this looks way better
9 years ago
Looks exactly like the BO2 version, glad that this does have perks and PaP, and extra areas will certainly improve the xperience
Cant wait!! :)
9 years ago
I suggest Bulbasaur as replacement for the dogs and for regular zombies maybe Meowths
9 years ago
I dont' know how you guys do this but this looks amazing.
Put this on the top on my list for upcoming WIPs, keep up the amazing work chroma and redspace
9 years ago
I am a new zombie player and ugx forum reader and quite disturbed by this, but I understand this has to be done and I even have to admit this is a good idea. But how long do you have to wait(average) to let a message get approved?
9 years ago
i can find PAP and Speed cola but not Jugg, to get speed cola you have to open a container by the water edge on the side of the map where tombstone is, there is an arrow on the floor pointing to it. then in that area is another pannel, once all pannels are activated a door will open leading to a teleporter to PAP. have you found Jugg?
Jugg is near the buildables table, when you are facing the table go to the the door right and mantle the yellow bars
There it is :)
9 years ago
Very cool map, and works fine although I have a note when i start the map: easy fx: ERROR: no FX-Scripts were found,...
This happend in solo, any idea what is causing this and what it can cause in the map?
9 years ago
Loading ...