or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KnivingCombat777

Rich knows that I'm an ashhole so he won't take it personally, love you Rich

Edit: by the way I'm probably that first person aswell
9 years ago
Awesome I hope you like it :D And of course I will, next summer time :P But maybe i'l be making BO3 maps ;) If the developers decide to release the mod tools :)
Seems like a good map, watched the video and it looks like your best map so far. Btw that captain america dude is an asshole  :troll:
And they probably wont release tools because Activivison
9 years ago
Added part 4
9 years ago
So we get to go to the playground? :D
If you bring your parents, no children allowed without supervision of a family member.
9 years ago
Depending on the time setting the name could be 'After Sundown'. Or use some fancy word(s) like relinquish or something.

I have an idea: Lost municipality
According to the Thesaurus(the only alive dinosaur) it is a fancy word for "town"
9 years ago
I like the idea of this fusion
9 years ago

There is a easter egg you can do to complete the map...it's not just a buyable ending.
All the guns you can shoot opens hidden areas, most are very useful and you can unlock perks. And get to the easter egg in the last hidden area.

We found all perk icons and had unlocked all rooms( including the room with the button that says super secret room for 10k points) but we never bought it because Agressive decided to glitch the map by going on the steel beams near the top of the map  :poker:
Edit: then we fell off and died
9 years ago
Curse is broken, and it can never be repaired thanks to this map. Detail looks very good, and apart a couple bugs the map is in good shape and fun to play. And I would also like the 1.1 update, I got infected by GdayItsvishnu and need that cure  :D
9 years ago
Good score, custom content is a bit high but overall good review
9 years ago
Basically a good challenging map
Waiting on Trem for approval of map review, will post if approved

Part 1:
! No longer available

Part 2:
! No longer available

Part 3:
! No longer available

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86yT-sPumWw
9 years ago
So a challenge map it is? Seems quite interesting to do
9 years ago
On a certain moment I was just unable to place any new betties, they instantly disappeared
9 years ago
Woah, cool to know someone managed to finish it:D But didn't know you died from the fall w/o PHD...I guess I've only tested it with PHD and thought the water saved me hehe.

Thanks for that, and thanks for telling me how it went and about YT video:)
There is an ending ??? I played this for 2 hours and didn't find it, couldn't find the perk posters for mule kick, stamin up and deadshot as well
Probably didnt find enough artillery pieces
Also, I found a strange bug where my bouncing betties just started disappearing everytime I place them
9 years ago
im liking the  style, i guess i cant expect many custom guns on a waw style map
Origins Mp40, Origins STG44, MG08, Mauser
Even though it was WW1 it still fits the map
Maybe the Type 99(Bren) from MP too

The story of this map looks interesting, there are not a lot of maps who are made out of a real place, so lets see how this goes
9 years ago
Loading ...