or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - klevi

Anyone know's how to fix this?

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
Max cells exceeded --->
Linker will now terminate.
5 years ago
ERROR: surface 'seelow_terrain_rock_cliffacesharp_blend' is partially floating or needs to be aligned
In map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map on entity 0 brush 1928 at 7902 -1106 408
ERROR: surface 'seelow_terrain_rock_cliffacesharp_blend' is partially floating or needs to be aligned
In map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map on entity 0 brush 1925 at 8173 -1069 405
In map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map on entity 0 brush 1925 at 8173 -1069 408
triangulating all windings...
ERROR: TriangulateWindings failed on in map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map Entity 0 Brush 2413 at 7330 -2511 321
code bug: triangulation failed!
Include 'winding.bin' from the cod2map directory in your bug report.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

5 years ago
Ok. i have followed the ZK tutorial on youtube to make a shootable opening door but there's a problem.When i enter the opened zone zombies suddenly stop and don't move.Anyone does know how to fix this or anyone has a script that works for that? Thanks in advance!
5 years ago
Anyone know how to add PBR textures that are shiny like bo3???
5 years ago
its been a long time and when i installed again the modtools i got this error:
https://gyazo.com/14e5939262688be30d40a67a4aaa885b
https://gyazo.com/8a28ef7d2adb7b3c16be242fc5434885
I need some help cuz unfortunately i cant remember how to fix this... :(
6 years ago
I need some bo3 models and textures if its avaible for my cod waw map.idk cuz i dont have bo3 but if its possible just please help me i dont want  to much just 4 or 5 models and some textures from bo3 shadows of evil.AND PLEASE DONT MAKE STUPID COMMENTS.THANKS
6 years ago
i have cod waw cracked version and i have tried to play online through evolve and works correctly - i finished just a test map and i also added some custom weapon.When i tried to play than i got and error exceed 400limited assets or 1600 cant remember but i realised that t4mr45 fixed that- now i finished my map but i need help cuz i cant play it online - the other person also tried to play with me even by installing t4m but still not working- any idea why???? thanks in advance
6 years ago
Does anyone of you know how to change the main menu image - i want to change in my map! Thanks in advance
6 years ago
Anyone has black ops 3 weapon files - i want to install them in my cod waw map-thanks
6 years ago
anyone knows how to fix this error - Exceeded limit of 1600 sound assets - i have downloaded bo1 weapons before from cfgfactory and yesterday i just installed all assault weapons = 7 weapons . when i tried to play the game i couldnt because of this error
6 years ago
anyone has  any scrip for buildable zombie shield and PaP?????????Thanks
6 years ago
i dont know why i get this error when i try to compile map- ERROR MAX MAP NODES
i really need help -  i dont know how to fix this and i dont want to lose my map because of this stupid error
6 years ago
Can anyone help me?I want to make a map that has options for starting rounds like BO2 in green run which starts in rounds 1-5-10-15-20
6 years ago
Can anyone help me bcs i want to add on my map a buildable pack a punch and a buildable zombie shield?
 :-\
6 years ago
i have started a map in radiant in cod waw and i want to make a big map like tranzit.
Can anyone help me to make a bus like in tranzit that moves around the map?
6 years ago
Loading ...