or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Killertruth186

First mistake was using ugxs map manager

Honestly they should fuck it off and just upload the rars to file sharing like the rest of the world does
Honestly I haven't had any problems with it. I am guessing I have been using the "old version" of it.
7 years ago
i can't play any of the maps in the map pack, every time i try to load into one, i get this,
Server script compile error
unknown function
player thread
maps\_zombiemode_perks::treasure_chest_give_weapon( box.weapon_string );

How do i fix this?

I had the different error but same outcome, my error was about quick revive invincible. I did played on Der Berg and when the zombies gotten me down, one of them hit me and it was game over. Which that is something that you don't experience everyday. And I wonder on how to fix my error as well. I am sorry that I can't help you there, but I think it would've been best to download each original maps then reinstall this map pack. Although that is my guess.
7 years ago
Read the description from top to bottom for this map replicate that error and see if it matches the description also which maps the nice and benevolent map creator here has a lot to do  and appreciates details here also some of your issues a lot of us well except me are experiencing so.... am not representing them well but anyway just see if it matches the descript and checking all the comments here from every page that might have a fix buried in the 20 pages of comments lol

Am gonna stop rambling now

Yeah, I am new to this, but though I have no idea if there's a way to fix the solo quick revive script error (which it actually was the culprit). But his nightclub is working like expected. Although I have been playing custom zombies on a HP Elitebook 8440p, which the frame rate is not that strong on it. And I did installed the T4M on my laptop.

If the custom zombie map (WaW) can run on my laptop, then most PC can definitely run it
[/quote]
7 years ago
Ok, I did downloaded this map for the gobblegum and BO3 weapons. And I have a script error for (solo, quick revive) once, and when I had tried to launch recently and it said (script error) with no reason for it not loading the map properly. I am not so sure if it's just me or is it an issue for similar users?
7 years ago
Loading ...