or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kaizokuroof

If you send me your level file, I can try launching/running on mine to confirm the issue for you.
7 years ago
So check? Open up the zombie spawner and look for its target. Make sure it's the name of the window you want them to go through.
7 years ago
Are they targeting inaccessible windows?
7 years ago
Do you have clipping in the way, or a wall that isn't being rendered (caulk) that is blocking them. Could it be a door way that you buy, and your clipping isn't removing? Can you post some screenshots, it may help people give you some ideas as to why it's happening.
7 years ago
Hey pals,

Any Australians out there that play Zombies on the regular? I'd been keen to participate, add me on steam! I just picked up the rest of the ones I was missing on PC, so I'd been keen to play any of them (maps) or any custom maps, add me.

Spoiler: click to open...
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029318537/
7 years ago
Thanks guys, for your patience and replies. It was the PRIMARY_NOSHADOWMAP causing it. The reflection probes make it look nicer though, so appreciated!

Sucks now though, cause I have to go through my entire map and change the lighting up haha. Ah well, better it happened earlier on than later.
7 years ago
Awesome, thanks. I should really read the documentation, thanks for the answer. Much appreciated.

Double Post Merge: November 01, 2016, 07:04:48 am
So I've been through and added some reflection probes. It still doesn't appear to have fixed my issue. Could it be the type of light?
7 years ago
I gave this map one go and I completed one of the objective, but didn't hear the next one lol. Spoiler tag has what I found. Reader beware!

The Pulse radio - I found all the parts, but sadly didn't hear the last part about lines or something and the Germans lol

As for the Generator, Wires and Fuel. I found the Generator, The wires but I couldn't find the fuel. In the power room there is a red bottle with "Fuel" on it. Is this it?

Top notch map. I'll give it another run sometime. One gripe I did have is it is a little dark in some places, but it's no biggie.

Found some bugs. Again, I'll put them in spoilers, just in case someone else comes to view the thread and not want to have spoilers about the map.

Upstairs in the collapsed room, before all the cells there is a barrel with no clipping.
The Vesper placement is about groin height for the characters.
Clipping on the box near the objective room (at the end of the hall) allows you to jump on it slightly.

I think I found a few more, but didn't take too much note on them. Sorry!
7 years ago
Hey guys,

I've been having some problems with my lighting. I seem to have lighting reflecting off of the roof of a room that has no lighting in it. See screenshot for example.

Any help on how to stop this? Is it simply my lighting quality or has anyone had this happen before?

7 years ago
Cheers for this. Saves time on everyone remaking the prefab with working lighting :D Quick question, have you updated the file yet?
7 years ago
Well iv'e pretty much scraped my recent project cause someone else had already made a map i was doing, i may as well start a five map if no one else is currently doing so, though i think someone will come out saying there already made it just as im doing it.

I wouldn't mind helping out with Textures and anything else if you wanted a hand. While not my favorite map, it is a great "Classic" map.
7 years ago
Very cool. The detail is nice. Do you have more areas planned?  Or will it be the Cemetery and a small church?

Just a suggestion, take it with a grain of salt. If you're looking for more area ideas, you could add a crematorium, or some sort of storage room with lots of coffins/tombstones being made. Food for thought!
7 years ago
Epic! Looking good, can't wait to try it out.
7 years ago
This looks awesome. I'm gonna test it out tonight. The screenshots look very nice.
7 years ago
This would be super cool to know. Can anyone help work this out?

I found this: http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Gameplay_standards#Gameplay_Standards

But I suppose that it's still a little different in Blops 3, but a good gauge to go off. Also, quoting  "jbird" from some random forums: a unit in Radiant (one square on the grid size 1) is equal to one inch or 2.54 cm.
7 years ago
Loading ...