or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JZKitty

Thank you for the map! It's a nice one and I really liked it! Only problems I found are that there are some invisible barriers on the start area, the lack of speed cola and Mule Kick glitches the box and weapons you carry, everything else is working fine ^.^
8 years ago
Awesome map! I Love the ambiance and atmosphere! Only problem for me was that, maybe you already know, quick revive didnt worked in single player :P

Thank you! ^.^
8 years ago
Thank you for the map! I've seen that in solo, when you open the door of the house you spawn in, some zombies start spawning in the not yet active areas of the map, so they take a while to arrive, you cant do nothing but to wait for them, and the dog rounds are glitchy, the dogs just 1 or 2 spawn in, and the last ones you must wait till they "auto-die" to continue the rounds :P
8 years ago
Story:

You are a military trained guard at this secret research base, meant for testing all manner of equipment for war, you where one of the best in the military but where sent to guard here because if any of the stuff in this base was to fall in the hands of the enemys, the world would surely end.

Not much happened at the base, you always found it safe and low key, no explosions, gunshots, screaming like on the battlefield. Nobody really told you anything or any of the experiments they worked on further in the base, you were just meant to guard the front in case of any kind of attack on the base. Everything was great, well it was until you received a distress call, a breakout at the Pentagon was reported, so you and your team was sent to investigate. After fighting undead and finding so survivors at the Pentagon you are sent back to the base thinking it will be safe and you can rest up and figure out whats going on and why the dead are walking... only upon returning you find the entire base in ruins, and all of your co-workers now wanting to eat your eyes directly from their sockets. You are rather confused as to how the heck this happened while you where away, so its up to you and your team to figure out how this happened at what should have been a highly secure and safe place to survive the zombie outbreak.

Thank you chroma, as always, an awesome map! ^.^
8 years ago
Works perfectly for me, very challenging, and the "shielding" meter, very different from the "normal" gameplay ^.^
8 years ago
The map is awesome, works like a charm, only some minor bugs to fix and will be good to go, thank you MidgetBlaster !!!

P.S.
Thank you for visiting my Twitch stream, hope to see you there soon, you're awesome! ^.^
8 years ago
Thank you! ^.^ will try it and let you know how it goes!
8 years ago
Thank you !!!! Does the file contains the map and the DLL file?
8 years ago
Cant wait to try it out! I'll be waiting the download link ^.^ thank you!
8 years ago
The only problem with this map is the respawning at spawn room and the glitched PPSH, everything else, is awesome!

Thank you for the map! ^.^

Awesome gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLf8AR0_uUw
8 years ago
Very nice map and well balanced! Awesome that you included Mustang as the PP version of the M1911 !!!

I'll leave a gameplay if you guys want to check it out first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dttykju8FP0

Thank you!  :)
8 years ago
thinking of opening up these 2 areas in the theatre, let me know what you think, also thief is being replaced by panzar
(Image removed from quote.)

That would be nice, and please, no panzer :(
9 years ago
Download link is fixed and is now using mediafire as well.

Lukkie1998

Thank you! ^.^
9 years ago
Please fix download link ^.^
9 years ago
Awesome map, very detailed, and way better, it works perfectly, thank you! :nyan:
9 years ago
Loading ...