or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JR-Imagine

Win :D
LOL. :D

i love how its 4 perks on 1 row then 4 perks on another row. got tired of it being 8 perks across, took up too much room.
That's actually something treminaor did. XD I quite liked it so I left it the way it was. :)
11 years ago
Just wanted to say hi since I never did. :nyan:
11 years ago
Dat fix trem. :)

11 years ago
Alright, I fixed the perk death issue and the random box issue - redownload the iwd. Let me know if anything else is wrong.

Instructions added to first post.

Just tested it out and it works. Thanks for all the effort trem. :)
11 years ago
Is this an UGX only thing, or can it be added to stock maps aswell?

UGX only unless you modify the code. ;) There were some serious issues with the perks running on UGX Mod.
11 years ago
Ok, I'll take another look when I get home - does the perk death bug happen in maps without UGX mod v1.0.3? Or is it only present in UGX Mod v1.0.3 maps?
Hmm... I've never actually bothered testing, I thought it didn't but I'll test it real quick. ;)

EDIT: Nope, works fine in a stock map.

EDIT 2: Nope, after rebuilding and recompiling I still can't get a third weapon from the box.
11 years ago
Yeah, I don't have one in mapname.iwd and I overwrited the one from ugx_mod.iwd with yours. Wall weapons work but box doesn't. If I have 3 weapons it does however. ;) Also tested PAP, works like a charm.
EDIT: I'll try rebuilding the mod and recompiling the map to make sure it's not just me. :P (I've had those cases where my mod.ff was responsible for some weird stuff... XD)
11 years ago
They work now. (mostly) One problem though: When I have 2 weapons + Mule Kick and I get a weap from the box it replaces my current weapon instead of giving me a third. Also, perks still don't go away if you die, propably (as you already told me) because unsetPerk is being used still.
11 years ago
Nice start on the cabin, lol at the huge roof though. :)
11 years ago
Hmm... Why didn't I think of that? XD Though, wouldn't it be easier to have them in ugx_mod.iwd? Guess as long as I override them with the new ones it doesn't matter? I'll edit with the results.
11 years ago
Just tested this out:
- With Mule Kick I am unable to obtain a third weapon.
- Perks don't show the way they do on the screenshot.
- Perks still don't dissapear when you die. (don't know if you actually fixed this but whatever, just mentioning)

These are the exact same bugs I found on Ski Resort when playing the map. Did you use zNiic's scripts? They are bugged as hell... Just saying. I'm currently working on a fixed Mule Kick myself and also trying to get the perks to dissapear.
11 years ago
CoD4: Mods Server List

♦ DeathRun 1.2:
  • HardCore Brothers: 5.9.56.163:28965

Users

• JR-Imagine: =[NDZ]=ProSlaya

Want to get a server added to the list? Fill in this list:
- Name
- IP
- Mod

Want to be added to the users list? Simply comment your Nickname down below so people recognize you when they see you ingame!
11 years ago
1/2: Can't decide wich one: CoD: WaW and CoD4: I love zombs and I'm addicted to Deathrun. o_O
3: Deadpool: No reason has to be given, the guys who made this are geniouses...
11 years ago
I'll try to but I'm not that good at scripting in WaW. :( TBH, never even bothered doing it. I know how to do some basic things and I can make like my own perks and stuff but that's mostly copy & paste, change some stuff & done. Still though, I'll look through some documentation and I'll see what I can do. :)
EDIT: I propably won't get to scripting untill the weekend, quite bussy with school... :(
11 years ago
Create a script->brushmodel and size it however you want. Then give it a clip texture to make it solid.
The problem is, after you buy the door, you won't be able to walk through it. So we have to add some kvp's:

Kvp: spawnflags Key: 1
Kvp: script_linkTo Key: 1
Kvp: targetname Key: door

Change "door" to whatever the targetname is that you assigned to your debris. Normally "script_linkTo" should be "1" unless you changed it in your debris kvp's, if so then give it the same value.
11 years ago
Loading ...