or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gabrielle

Thats normal, APE/Linker generates that stuff on the fly. Have you done a Verify Integrity on the Modtools item in your Steam tools list? It sounds like you might be missing something. Also make sure the DLC is checked for the Modtools steam item.

I'll check it this weekend when I have time; exams drain so much energy away from me. I know the DLC is checked (100% sure). I'll try to do a Verify Integrity.
7 years ago
Glad you like it! :) We do have plans for some custom guns, last I heard Luke was looking into porting some for the mod. We'll post updates when we get them.

I've always loved it, it adds some much fun to the game :) Also, I don't want to go offtopic, but is there a tutorial released how to port guns to BO3 or is there somebody in your great staff team who can make one and put it on the wiki?

Keep up the good work!
7 years ago
OMG! My favourite MOD is back, and even better than ever! Question: will custom guns come too? And like older COD guns? For example, I'd love to see the M&S, the Boomhilda, stuff like the Blundergat etc. back in BO3 (and in case people reply "port them yourself": I simply can't).

I cannot wait to see more updates. You are my hero. Period.
7 years ago
bump
7 years ago
Is it normal that I don't have a xmodel folder in my raw folder? Do I need to run something?
7 years ago
Nobody?
7 years ago
Then I have no idea what the problem could be

In fact, in game it looks okay, but I need it to look okay in radiant as well.
7 years ago
Make sure you go to library/tools in steam, right click on the mod tools go to properties, go to DLC and download the additional assets pack. It will install an additonal 50GB worth of assets.
7 years ago
http://cfgfactory.com/downloads/category/387

I wanna say though, not everything is perfect on CFG, it's more like a solution if you don't want to buy the games.
7 years ago
I can try to port guns, but I dont own any other COD games on PC, so I would have to port guns from other games. I will keep this in mind though.

You can already download BO1, BO2, MW3 guns. I know they're prob. not the best but you can download them.
7 years ago
If I start up radiant and open my map I get a window which gives me a shitload of cannot find xmodel stuff, also, "my map" in Radiant looks like:

I didn't do anything, I just downloaded the mod tools, ran the modtools_launcher.bat and made a map, based on the zm template, opened it in Radiant and thats it
7 years ago
Maybe if you could, can you please do a tut on the converting part in the asset manager. I am a little bit confused about it. :)

The only thing you have to do is open the .gdt with asset manager, go to something and press F10... also, don't forget to copy images to your mod folder.
7 years ago
Hi there,

I get this error ERROR: Couldn't find material 'gold_pap_c'

when trying to build my mod and the gun I used to test this is invisible, I guess I installed it wrong, how do I do it xD

If I remember you can add the material to a materials folder in your mods folder. Or have an entry in mod.csv
7 years ago
You will be able to host your own server, but it's unranked in a way that you can't level up, everything is unlocked, etc.
[/quote

Urgh. I know I was getting my hopes up. Even though I suck ass in scripting, it's just the idea it's impossible that makes me very very sad. But what would I expect from Treyarch?.. At least they give us zombies tools and radiant and all now instead of just some multiplayer mod shit without radiant for BO1...
8 years ago
idk, i like red hex, but i doubt we could cause that network related for everyones profiles and what the have unlocked and i dont think they will let us touch anything related to rank or challenges or unlocks

Red hex was good, the urban and green one (the first one) were meh, the other red one sucked (the second one). But other than that, STILL NO GOLD CAMO!!

I understand they won't let us touch that kinda stuff, but what about the ability to host our own server? So that my mod runs on my server, you start at level 1, and if I want to make the haymaker a level 2 unlock I can do so? I understand it's maybe a little bit much to ask from Treyarch and Activision tho.
8 years ago
Loading ...