or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IceGrenade

Enjoyed the challenge of this map. Good stuff Mr FilthySandwich :D
7 years ago
Better late than never :D
7 years ago
Are people even going to bother with bo1 given that bo3 mod tools are out? :poker:
7 years ago
RIP Shifty... was so hyped about this map... I just hope you come back and finish the lighting on this map as it's dope man... just see how many lobbies there are playing it 24-7 right now... lot's. Yeah you didn't credit Harry... that's a pretty big thing... but you could have fixed that in 10s + an update + tiny little description?

Anyhow, just remember this is the internet so take what people say with a pinch of salt. Yeah you had room for improvement on your map, but it's far better than the 99% of things on the workshop so you should count yourself proud to have helped make something that the masses are enjoying right now.

Thanks for you contribution to the workshop. Good luck in your endeavours wherever they may take you.
7 years ago
Goldeneye 007
This map is a heavy work-in-progress that I started a while ago, the map is based on the original N64 Goldeneye which is known as the best fps n64 game ever. It was the pinnacle of my childhood gaming and I've decided to remaster it for Black Ops 3 zombies. You'll find a large portion of the development has been livestreamed and I plan to release more and more footage of the development as I go along. For more information on this map see the linked video below which shows a somewhat walkthrough of the map and some of the development :)

PROGRESS
Weapons
23%
Layout
80%
Features
45%
Easter Egg(s)
35%
Detailing
35%
Testing
12%

CREDITS
"IceGrenade" - Mapper, Scripter, Modeller, Artist etc
"NateSmithZombies", "ZoekMeMaar", "Ardivee", "NateSmithZombies",  - Scripts
"WARDOGSK93", "xSanchez78" - Perks
"eMoX MaNgA", "HarryBo21", "Elfenliedtopfan5"  - Weapon Ports
FiveSeven, Symbo, Marksman147, MaD Team, Toasty, Manliness Girl, Dairy Queen, Skalv, Radimax, Kryptix Gaming, Pphelix, Crispy Crimps, Nexus, Karnage, Elfenliedtopfan5, OnlyDale, Javix473, soul-toktzt, JustAnotherUkGamer, Paploo, Uptownpapi25, Pphelix, Matarra, ZeRoY, Noobforlunch, Zindea, HitmanVere, PierroussVsGhost, Planet, VerK0, Affex, Sly, DvNG, Jay Creations, Lksimo & many many others - Support & Ideas

OUTDATED TRAILER

OUTDATED VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
Skip to 3:55 for the start of the in-game demo

SCREENSHOTS
to add screenshots later (check the videos ^)...

Let me know what you think :)
7 years ago

Made this script and tutorial today for you guys :)

If you like this tutorial let me know... or if there is something you'd like to see a tutorial on let me know :)
7 years ago
Looks mint man, might just have to try this out! :D
7 years ago
Loading ...