or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jorgep28

I think i have the biggest EE:
I was solving this:
94+21
And it magicly turned into 115
10 years ago
i really love this kind of videos, so my expectation on this map are lots of memes, LOTS. Also everything looks nice :D
10 years ago
Working on better stealth logic :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM48ezJe0YI
Thats really amazing!  :D keep up the good work
10 years ago
If I purchased the game from steam it should automatically come updated correct? Im having some troubles getting it to work.
The steam version is the newest, so the problem might be your own pc.

Also, welcome to UGX! the best cz comunnity  8)
10 years ago
Has someone played it already? I dont want to download a game for two days just to check if its a bad or a good game
10 years ago
in general looks good, but playing a map with stock textures really ruins the experience (for me), at least try to change the wall texture and the light banish darkness for custom ones.
10 years ago
nice pics! the entrance looks awesome. Im going to be waiting for this one  :gusta:
10 years ago
Shit, Im late  :( Welll Happy Birthday to the founder of the best cz community!  :nyan:
10 years ago
Read pages 19-22 for the new season of "Real Housewives of UGX"
3 days without entring to the forums, and this 10 minutes reading comments have been the funniest of my week

Also about the map, it looks amazing, especially that venom X!  8)
10 years ago
they look awesome! did you got any inspiration from borderlands 2? because they remember me that game a lot.
10 years ago
Thanks for releasing it in my last day of vacation  :alone:   I have been waiting for this map a long time, dowloading right now  :nyan:
10 years ago
looking awesome! i like the idea of having everything you need right there in only one app  :nyan:
10 years ago
Good to see the you still working on the map, the box looks awesome!  ;D
10 years ago
thanks for all the content!
Jimmy just stop you're killing me
haha you are going to have a heart attack
10 years ago
Im a huge fan of The legend of zelda and Mario Kart
10 years ago
Loading ...