or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jorgep28

I literally have a folder of just mlg sound effects including "oh baby a triple" as well as MANY others. 
We are two now  :nyan:
10 years ago
The video stunk of self-promotion and fake reactions to things in the map, along with the deception in the title to get people to watch it in the first place. I hope that the customs community will not help out MrD with any more map previews until he either apologizes for this or makes things right with redspace200.
Just saw a bit of that video and the reaction to the crane, (On my God, we are in the crane, we are in a freakin crane box!) was just bullshit, completly overreacted. And I also never heard redspace´s name, an insult for the map maker. I completly agree with Trem and Gr00t, hope that guy loses community support.
10 years ago
So now a bit of this map is my property, nice   :D
Also doritos and mountain dew are going to contact you soon to sponsorship this map  8)
10 years ago
To me it doesn't look detailed yet  :o

I mean detailed for a 6 hours map, i know you are going to make it look awesome  ;D

Also for the guardian i just had the idea of some kind of melting animation when they die.  :gusta:
10 years ago
looking good, i like the idea  :P
10 years ago
This contest just turned into an Major League Mapping contest  :accepted:
10 years ago
following this one... you are a great mapper! (and a TCM fan like me  ;D)
10 years ago
Nice review! Also you missed an i on positives  :please:
You forgot to mention that the RayGunMKII isnt an insta kill like Treyarchs and takes a full clip to F*****g kill a zombie (this dosage of AIDS that calls itself a raygunMKII led me to cuss)
MK2 is not an instakill on treyarch maps, it just has some amazingly high damage.
10 years ago
at least a list of feautures would give us an idea about what do you want to do in general  :P
10 years ago
A guardian?  :o it looks perfectly ported! also some kind of slow down in the zombies would make it more accurate. The mapping looks very detailed, so looking forward to this one  ;D
Good luck!
10 years ago
less than a week working on this map and you already have some awesome pics!  8) looking forward to this map  ;D
10 years ago
Why? Hitman did all the work for you.
But maybe he is so good that he is going to share the prize with all of us :/
10 years ago
Mapping looks good and detailed, looking forward to this  :D
Also you should add some pics to the op.
10 years ago
Nice review! I think we all just want to be at this level of mapping, scripting and imagination.  :troll:
10 years ago
Loading ...