or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Joeycx

In your _patch.csv file in zone_source.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
rawfile,mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_0.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_1.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_2.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_3.gsc

check if you have it.
6 years ago
I really like your waw style maps alot, you really stick to the style and it looks very well done.
6 years ago
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/UGX+Mod+Standalone+v1.0.3+Manual+Installation

*Go all the way down until you find the topic "Alien Text on my Menu!" and do as it says.
6 years ago
For the members to help you here, you must have screenshots of the error to help us identify your problem quicker, so that you can get it solved quicker as well. Do you have the zombie_bowie_flourish in your mods/mapname/weapons/sp folder?
6 years ago
In your raw/soundalias folder there should be a weapons.csv file. I'm assuming you aren't using all the waw weapons so comment them out , you can also comment sounds out of your nazi_zombie_factory.csv. If you're adding more weapons, you'll run into that issue again, so double check or triple check sounds you aren't using and comment them out.
6 years ago
Hey,

I can see why people struggle with this. Add your weapon into the game by right clicking on your 2D window in radiant, then weapon -> weapon_name -> bipod

When this is added you need to add a turret. Not a turret as in a gun, but a misc_turret.
Right click on your 2D window again select misc -> turret.
Then, copy the KVPs the page that you linked has (under the Singleplayer turrets title) of the gun that you're adding.

For example, if I was doing the MG42, I would add a misc_turret and set the KVPs as:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
model          mounted_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weaponinfo          mg42_bipod_stand

and the classname KVP should be there automatically.
Then add the mod.csv lines for your gun that it displayed on the page, so for mine it would be:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// MG42
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod_crouch
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod_stand
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod_prone
weapon,sp/mg42_bipod
weapon,sp/50cal_turret_technical
xmodel,mounted_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
xmodel,mounted_ger_mg42_mg
xmodel,viewmodel_ger_mg42_mg
xmodel,viewmodel_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
xmodel,weapon_ger_mg42_mg
xmodel,weapon_ger_mg42_bipod_mg
xmodel,weapon_ger_mg_mg42

I already tried this but it only gives me a turret not a place to set a deployable weapon at. The mount clip doesn't work as well as my mantle over clip. (ex: gets mg42 bipod out of box and goes to a ledge that has mount clip, mounts gun and is able to shoot until ammo runs out instead of overheating.)
6 years ago
If i release a page of full of maps will i get community mapper too? (of course i must spam these map over the course of a week) joking of course
6 years ago
I've been trying to get the bipod versions of guns working but it never seems to work. I've also noticed that my mantle tool doesn't work in game when i try to mantle over things. The tutorial i used was this (http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_MP_-_Adding_Turrets)

If anyone got this working it or have any insight, any help is appreciated!
6 years ago
This a w.i.p right? You just posted this in the wrong section. You can still make this map great if you look around ugx for the tools you need to make the map look great. Change the skybox, add weather, make the guns different and unique, use more matching textures for the floor and rooms, have a structure to the map like a 2 story house with different rooms with it's each unique characteristics.
6 years ago
go into radiant, load up your map, when it's loaded press i and then right click and choose detail. You will see that the black lines become green. That's because you can't have too many structural brushes in your map and structures that you make are usually black lines, so make them green lines by doing the steps above.
6 years ago
I think he's meaning game patches, I don't think he's done them correctly.

I'm guessing he's using a disk ver of waw right?
6 years ago
You have a old version or your friend has an old version of the map you're downloading (ex: you download der riese v2 and your friend has der riese v1)
6 years ago
Loading ...